From this tutorial, you could download the stock boot image files for the OnePlus Nord device. One major question that might come to your mind is why would one need these files. Well, the answer stands simple. While OnePlus devices come with a plethora of customizations and feature sets, but that is just the tip of the iceberg. You could make full use of your device once you have unlocked the device’s bootloader and gained administrative privileges.
ONEPLUS NORD ARTICLES
- How to Install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus Nord
- Root OnePlus Nord using TWRP Recovery
- How to Root OnePlus Nord without TWRP (using Patched Boot file)
- How to Unlock the Bootloader on OnePlus Nord
The latter is also known as rooting the device. In this regard, there are two different approaches. The first one is via the TWRP Recovery. But not many users prefer replacing their stock recovery with a custom one. Furthermore, though there is a TWRP build available for Nord, yet it is in the beta stage and hence could be unstable. So until there comes a stable TWRP build, people wish to stay away from the unofficial builds. In that case, people usually go for the alternative method to root their devices.
That second method involves extracting the stock boot image file, patching it via Magisk, and then flashing it via Fastboot Commands. But it is with the first step that usually spells trouble for most of the users. The thing is you cannot simply extract the firmware and get hold of the stock firmware file. All the important files like the boot, vendor, modem, vbmeta, and other image files come bundled inside the payload.bin file. And extracting that requires quite a lot of effort, using the Python and payload Dumper Tool.
In this guide, this guide will come in handy. Here, we have uploaded the stock boot image files for the OnePlus Nord. The files have been categorized as per the OOS version and the region to which they belong. AC01AA stands for the Global variant, AC01DA is the Indian build, and AC01BA follows the European version. Please make sure to only download the stock boot image file corresponding to your OOS version and your region. On that note, here are all the OnePlus Nord Stock Boot Image Files.
Download OnePlus Nord Stock Boot Image Files [All Versions]
As promised, here are all the OnePlus Nord stock boot image files. Downloading these heavy 2.5+GB firmware files and then carrying out the extraction process via Python has taken quite a lot of precious time. Therefore, Droidwin requests everyone who wishes to make use of these files in their websites to kindly attribute the credits to this site. It would mean a lot to us 🙂
On that note, we have also listed out complete instructions set as to how we were able to get hold of these files. The steps follow just after this section, under the Manual Method section. So if the tech geeks are interested in knowing the complete process involving Python and Payload Dumper Tool, they should definitely check out the steps. For everyday users, they could simply download the stock boot image files for OnePlus Nord from the below links.
- How to Install OTA Updates in Rooted Android Device
- How to Permanently Install TWRP without TWRP ZIP File (only using TWRP.img file)
- Root Android Devices Without TWRP Recovery
- How to Fix TWRP Error 7 (While Flashing Custom ROM via TWRP)
OnePlus Nord Stock Boot Image AC01AA Global variant
OnePlus Nord Stock Boot Image AC01DA India variant
- Stock Boot Image AC01DA India variant 10.5.2 | 10.5.3 | 10.5.4
- Android 11 Stock Boot IMG Version: 126.96.36.199.AC01DA
OnePlus Nord Stock Boot Image AC01BA Europe variant
If you wish to manually get the hold of the stock boot.img files, then download the stock firmware corresponding to your region from below. We would like to thank XDA OG Some_Random_Username for the below firmware collection. Once downloaded, proceed with the steps that follow to extract the stock boot image file for your OnePlus Nord.
Download OnePlus Nord Firmware
From this section, you could download the OnePlus Nord stock firmware files for India, Global, and Europe variants. At the time of writing, OOS v10.5.4 is the latest one, so you could get the firmware for OOS 10.5.2, 10.5.3 and 10.5.4.
- 10.5.2: NordOxygen_14.I.04_GLO_004_2007170032
- 10.5.3: NordOxygen_14.I.05_GLO_005_2007312150
- 10.5.4: NordOxygen_14.I.06_GLO_006_2008050222
- 10.5.2: NordOxygen_14.O.04_GLO_004_2007170037
- 10.5.3: NordOxygen_14.O.05_GLO_005_2007312151
- 10.5.4: NordOxygen_14.O.06_GLO_006_2008050222
- 10.5.2: NordOxygen_14.E.04_GLO_004_2007170000
- 10.5.3: NordOxygen_14.E.05_GLO_005_2007312152
- 10.5.4: NordOxygen_14.E.06_GLO_006_2008050225
How to Extract OnePlus Nord Stock Boot Image
As already mentioned, most devices nowadays have their firmware files like vendor, modem, vbmeta, and boot image placed inside the payload.bin file. Unfortunately, you cannot simply extract or decompress them. For this, you will need the Python and the Payload Dumper tool. So once you have downloaded the stock firmware from above, refer to our guide on How to Extract payload.bin and get the stock boot image file.
- [GUIDE] Flash ROMs/Magisk/TWRP/Kernels on A/B Partition Devices
- Everything About Magisk- Manager, Modules and More
- Best Magisk Modules of 2020 [PART-1]
- [3 METHODS] Unroot any Android Device-Uninstall Magisk
How to Patch and Flash the Boot Image File
Once you have got hold of the stock boot.img file, you should then head over to our guide to Patch Stock Boot Image via Magisk and Flash it using Fastboot. If you want a shorter version of it, then here it is. To begin with, transfer the stock boot.img file to your device.
Launch Magisk Manager > tap on Install > Install > Select and patch a File > Select the stock boot.img file. Then place this file inside the platform-tools folder on your PC. Launch the Command Prompt window inside that folder and connect your device to PC in fastboot mode. Then execute the command in the CMD window to flash the patched boot.img file.
So with this, we conclude the guide on the OnePlus Nord Stock Boot Image Files. If you have any queries with respect to any of the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments section below. Furthermore, we will be updating this guide with new stock firmware and stock boot.img files as and when they arrive. So bookmark this page for the latest developments concerning this device.
Android Tips and Tricks
- How to Disable Screenshot Captured Notification and Sound without Root
- How to Watch Netflix in HD on Rooted Devices ( Get Widevine L1 Support )
- Enable USB Debugging on a Broken Android Device’s Screen? Here’s a Workaround
- How to Go Back to Stock ROM from GSI ROM (All Android Devices)