From this guide, you can download and install all the released versions of OxygenOS 14 based on Android 14 onto your OnePlus 11. While Google is still testing the fourteenth iteration of the OS, a few OEMs have already jumped onto this bandwagon. Among them, we are seeing OnePlus as being one of the most active participants this time around.
As a result of this, you are about to welcome a slew of intriguing goodies and new features to the fore. Apart from that, there will be a few changes to the UI/UX as well [which would again lead to a raging debate about the device actually being closer to Oppo’s ColorOS than ever before]. Anyways, keeping that aside, let’s make you aware of the features and the steps to download and install the latest OxygenOS 14 based on Android 14 onto your OnePlus 11.
What’s New in OxygenOS 14 based on Android 14
While OnePlus hasn’t listed any specific feature list, but if we go through Android 14, then there are quite a few noteworthy features to look forward to. These include the likes of
- Specific Photo Picker,
- Lockscreen Customizations,
- Predictive Back Gestures,
- Magic Compose,
- Separate Ring and Notification volumes,
- App Cloning,
- Drag and Drop Text and Images to Different Apps,
- A slew of other under-the-hood improvements.
Do note that these are AOSP-exclusive features and it’s completely up to OnePlus which of these features they decide to include in their latest update. As soon as the update moves out from the Closed Beta over to Stable, we will get hold of all the feature list and update this section accordingly.
Download OxygenOS 14 Android 14 for OnePlus 11
You can now grab hold of all the released OxygenOS 14 Android 14 for your OnePlus 11 from below. Make sure to go through their bug list once before installing the desired update.
OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 1
This section covers everything related to OxygenOS 14 Beta 1 for your OnePlus 11, including changelogs, bugs list, and the download links for each region.
You are likely to face one or more of the below-listed bugs, irrespective of the region you belong to. Moroever, do note that carrier version devices (TMO/Verizon) aren’t compatible with the Open Beta builds.
Download OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 1 [INDIA]
At the time of writing, the update is scheduled for Closed Beta. So there is an opportunity for Indian users to be a part of this Closed Beta Testing [CBT] group. Here’s everything you need to know about the same, courtesy of OnePlus:
- Time of Application: From September 12 until a certain number of applications is reached (you must submit your application during this time, or the application channel will be closed)
- Quota: 5000 users
- Confirm your phone has been updated to the detectable version: CPH2447_220.127.116.110(EX01) | CPH2447_18.104.22.1681(EX01)
- Go to Settings > About device > Tap up to date > Tap icon on the top right > Beta program > Follow the steps to apply
- When to receive version: We will review your application within 5 workdays after the application channel is closed. If you pass the review, you will receive the version in the 3 workdays that follow.
- How to download the version after application passed: Settings > About device > Download Now.
Download OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 1 [NORTH AMERICA]
DOWNLOAD LINK: OPEN BETA 1 OXYGENOS 14
Download OxygenOS 14 Open Beta 1 [EUROPE]
YET TO BE RELEASED
How to Install OxygenOS 14 Android 14 on OnePlus 11
Before starting, please take a backup of all the data on your device and also make sure that you are on the latest available OxygenOS 13.1 firmware. Moreover, you might come across a few terminologies that OnePlus uses, so let’s explain them right away:
- MP version is the Stable Official version.
- OBT Version is the Open Beta version.
- CBT Version is the Closed Beta version.
Install OxygenOS 14 Android 14 on OnePlus 11 [INDIA]
The installation steps will be made available once the update moves from Closed Beta [CBT] over to Open Beta [OBT].
Install OxygenOS 14 Android 14 on OnePlus 11 [NORTH AMERICA]
We will be currently doing an upgrade from MP [Stable Official] to OBT [Open Beta] [i.e. OxygenOS 13.1 Stable to OxygenOS 14 Beta].
- First off, make sure that you are on the latest OxygenOS 13.1 firmware, which is CPH2451_22.214.171.1240(EX01).
- Then download the Open Beta file from above and transfer it to your device.
- Now install the OnePlus Local Update APK.
- Then launch it and tap on the settings icon at the top right.
- Now select the Open Beta file and it will be installed. Once done, hit Reboot.
- Your device will now reboot to the newly updated OS!
Install OxygenOS 14 Android 14 on OnePlus 11 [EUROPE]
UPDATE YET TO BE RELEASED
That’s it. We will be continuously updating this guide with OxygenOS 14 Android 14 builds for your OnePlus 11 as soon as they are released. So Stay tuned! Moreover, If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- Downgrade OnePlus 11 from OxygenOS 14 to OxygenOS 13
- How to Install Custom Boot Logo Splash Screen on OnePlus 11
- How to Install Nameless AOSP ROM on OnePlus 11
- How to Install crDroid ROM on OnePlus 11 [Android 13]