In this guide, we will show you the steps to downgrade your OnePlus 11 from OxygenOS 14 Android 14 to OxygenOS 13 Android 13. OnePlus is the newest player to release the fourteenth iteration of the OS build. So you are about to welcome abode a plethora of tweaks onto your device, however, there is another side to this story as well. As of now, the OS is in the testing phase, so a few bugs and issues are along the expected lines.
The OS might be unstable at this point and performance will be far from what you expect on a normal build. Moreover, some apps might still not be compatible with the latest OS build. All in all, it’s a bumpy road ahead, at least for the next few weeks. So if the journey is proving to be quite troublesome, then your best bet is to downgrade your OnePlus 11 from OxygenOS 14 Android 14 to OxygenOS 13 Android 13. In this guide, we will show you how to do just that. Follow along.
Download Downgrade Firmware for OnePlus 11: OxygenOS 14 to OxygenOS 13
You may grab hold of the downgrade firmware for your device from the below links:
INDIA [IN] REGION: DOWNLOAD LINK NORTH AMERICA [NA] REGION: DOWNLOAD LINK
How to Downgrade OnePlus 11 from OxygenOS 14 to OxygenOS 13
Do note that the below process will wipe off all the data from your device, so please take a complete device backup beforehand. Droidwin and its members wouldn’t be held responsible in case of a thermonuclear war, your alarm doesn’t wake you up, or if anything happens to your device and data by performing the below steps.
- Download the downgrade firmware from above and send it to your device.
- Then go to Settings -> About device -> Version -> Click Build number 7 times.
- This will enable Developer Options. Now go back to Go back Settings -> About device.
- Now tap on Up to date > Click the top right button and select Local install. [Local Install missing? See FAQ below].
- Then select the downgrade firmware and select Extract -> Upgrade.
- Now wait for the process to get completed. Once done, hit Restart.
- Your device will now boot to Android 13.
Fix Local Install Missing on OnePlus 11
If Local Install is missing from your OnePlus 11, then here’s how you could rectify this issue:
- First off, turn off Wi-Fi and Mobile data.
- Then go to Settings -> Apps -> App Management.
- Then Click the top right button -> Show system.
- Now select Software Update > Storage usage -> Clear data.
- Keeping Wi-Fi and Mobile data turned off, retry the above downgrade process and check out the result.
That’s it. These were the steps to downgrade your OnePlus 11 from OxygenOS 14 Android 14 to OxygenOS 13 Android 13. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- How to Install LineageOS 20 ROM [Android 13] on OnePlus 11
- How to Install Custom Boot Logo Splash Screen on OnePlus 11
- How to Install Nameless AOSP ROM on OnePlus 11
- How to Install crDroid ROM on OnePlus 11 [Android 13]