From this guide, you can download the latest OxygenOS 14 based on Android 14 for your OnePlus 10 Pro. The Silicon Valley giant is just about to roll out the fourteenth iteration of the OS in the stable build and we are already seeing numerous OEMs jumping onto this bandwagon. Among them is OnePlus, which has just started testing its OxygenOS among a limited set of users.
As has been the case in the past, the OEM will start off with the alpha test in the form of Closed Beta Testing [UPDATE: the testing is now live]. Once that is done and dusted, we will move over to beta testing builds which will be available for one and all and finally, it will be rolled out as a stable build for the masses. So without any further ado, let’s make you aware of the features and download links for the OxygenOS 14 based on Android 14 for your OnePlus 10 Pro.
What’s New in OxygenOS 14 based on Android 14
While OnePlus hasn’t listed any specific feature list, but if we go through Android 14, then there are quite a few noteworthy features to look forward to. These include the likes of
- Specific Photo Picker,
- Lockscreen Customizations,
- Predictive Back Gestures,
- Magic Compose,
- Separate Ring and Notification volumes,
- App Cloning,
- Drag and Drop Text and Images to Different Apps,
- A slew of other under-the-hood improvements.
Do note that these are AOSP-exclusive features and it’s completely up to OnePlus which of these features the decide to include in their latest update. As soon as the update moves out from the Closed Beta over to Open Beta, we will get hold of all the feature list and update this section accordingly.
Download OxygenOS 14 Android 14 for OnePlus 10 Pro
Currently, OnePlus has started its Closed Beta Testing, so make sure to fill in the form and submit it at the earliest as only 5000 seats are available. Moreover, do note that it is limited exclusively to 5000 users, who are not permitted to share any content [whether screenshots or download links] with users outside of this testing group. Apart from that, here are a few other things worth keeping in mind:
- You should be in the following build number: NE2211_220.127.116.113(EX01)
- Go to Settings > About device > Tap up to date > Tap icon on the top right > Beta program > Follow the steps to apply.
- When are builds rolled out: We will review your application in 5 workdays after the application channel is closed. If you pass the review, you will receive the version in 3 workdays.
- If your application is verified, you’ll receive a Telegram group invitation by message.
That’s it. As of now, this is all the information regarding the OxygenOS 14 based on Android 14 for your OnePlus 10 Pro. As and when a new build [OBT or/stable Stable] goes live, we will update this section accordingly. So stay tuned.
Downgrade OnePlus 10 Pro from Android 14 to Android 13
Since the OS is currently in the testing phase, you might come across a few bugs and issues. In such cases, your best bet is to downgrade your device to the earlier stable OS, which is Oxygen OS 13 Android 13, as explained below:
- OnePlus 10 Pro Go from OxygenOS to ColorOS via Local Upgrade!
- How to Get Hasselblad Watermark on OnePlus 10 Pro Camera
- OnePlus 10 Pro Stuck in Battery Saving Mode: How to Fix
- Install TWRP Recovery and Root OnePlus 10 Pro