From this post, you could download the stock MIUI ROM for your Poco X3 NFC device. We have shared both the Fastboot and Recovery stable ROM for Global, Russia, India, Turkey, and EEA regions. The latest offering in the Poco series is definitely going to be a buyer’s favorite. The reason for the same is no hidden secret. A budget device with a 120Hz refresh rate, Snapdragon 732G chipset, up to 128GB ROM 6GB RAM, and a mammoth 5160 mAh battery with 33W fast charging, well we couldn’t have asked for more.
But all this is just the beginning. There are a plethora of things that you could carry out, once you unlock the device’s bootloader. To begin with, you get to flash a custom recovery like TWRP, install custom ROMs, and even get access to the system partition by rooting your device. This in turn allows you to flash Magisk Modules, Substratum Themes, and Xposed Frameworks. But all these bring in some uninvited risks as well. In some cases, it might result in a bootloop or soft brick. But fret not.
If ever that happens, then you could directly flash the stock MIUI ROM on your Poco X3 NFC and bring it back to normal working condition. Then we talk about rooting, it could be done via TWRP or without TWRP. At the time of writing there is no TWRP for Poco X3 NFC, hence rooting without TWRP is the only option. For that, you will have to extract the stock ROM and get hold of the stock boot.img file. So this is another reason why you need to stock ROM.
Along with the same, when the OEM releases OTA updates, it does so in batches. hence not everyone would receive the update at one go. But to cut the wait-time you could directly manually download the stock ROM from this guide and flash it onto your device. Well, the perks of this firmware are endless. So without further ado, grab hold of the stock MIUI ROM for your Poco X3 NFC device and get going.
- How to Install OTA Updates in Rooted Android Device
- How to Permanently Install TWRP without TWRP ZIP File (only using TWRP.img file)
- Flash Custom ROM After Wiping Internal Storage Without SD Card or OTG
- [GUIDE] Flash ROMs/Magisk/TWRP/Kernels on A/B Partition Devices
Download Poco X3 NFC MIUI 12 Fastboot and Recovery ROMs
You could now download the latest Poco X3 NFC MIUI 12 Fastboot and Recovery Stock ROM from the below section:
- Global Stable ROM MIUI 220.127.116.11: Fastboot ROM | Recovery ROM
- Russia Stable ROM MIUI 18.104.22.168: Fastboot ROM | Recovery ROM
- India Stable ROM MIUI 22.214.171.124: Fastboot ROM | Recovery ROM
- Turkey Stable ROM MIUI 126.96.36.199: Fastboot ROM | Recovery ROM
- EEA Stable ROM MIUI 188.8.131.52: Fastboot ROM | Recovery ROM
The above ROMs might be in .gz format. Right-click on it and rename it to .tgz (you might keep the name whatever you wish). A popup might appear asking whether you are sure to change the extension, tap on YES. After this, you may decompress this file using WinRAR, etc. The stock boot.img, vendor.img, and other such files would be present inside the images folder.
On that note, we conclude this guide. We would update it as and when there is a newer Poco X3 NFC MIUI 12 Fastboot or Recovery Stock ROM for any region. If you have any queries, do let us know in the comments. We would get back to you with the solution as soon as possible.
- How to Flash Various Files in A/B Partition Devices
- Install Custom ROMs on any Android Device- Includes A/B Partition
- How to Fix FAILED (remote: unknown command) Error
- How to Fix TWRP Error 7 (While Flashing Custom ROM via TWRP)