In this guide, we will show you the steps to downgrade the OnePlus Nord 2 from Android 13 to Android 12. The second iteration in the Nord lineup has recently been blessed with the latest OS build. And with this, there are a few intriguing features that you are about to welcome. On the flip side though, this also means that you are now closer to the bloated ColorOS than ever before.
Till OxygenOS 12, there were a few elements of Oppo’s underlying OS skin, however, with OxygenOS 13, consider yourself lucky if you stumble upon one or two features of the once beloved OnePlus in-house OS skin. With that said, there is still some light at the end of the tunnel as you do have the option to downgrade your OnePlus Nord 2 from Android 13 to Android 12. And in this guide, we will show you how to do just that. Follow along.
How to Downgrade OnePlus Nord 2 from Android 13 to Android 12
The below process will wipe off all the data from your device, so take a complete device backup beforehand. Droidwin and its members wouldn’t be held responsible in case of a thermonuclear war, your alarm doesn’t wake you up, or if anything happens to your device and data by performing the below steps.
- To begin with, download the downgrade firmware corresponding to your region from below-
OnePlus Nord 2 (IN): Downgrade Firmware
- Then transfer the downloaded firmware to your device’s internal storage [but not inside any folder].
- After that, head over to Settings > About device > Version.
- Now tap on Build Number 7 times and enter your password [if asked]. It will enable the Developer Mode.
- Then go back to Settings -> About device -> Up to date.
- Now tap on the button situated at the top right and select Local Install. [Missing Local Install? Here’s the Fix].
- Then navigate to the downloaded Android 12 firmware and select it. Then tap on Extract > Upgrade.
- Now, wait for the installation to complete. Once done, tap on Restart.
- Your device will now reboot to the downgraded OxygenOS 12 firmware.
That’s it. These were the steps to downgrade your OnePlus Nord 2 from Android 13 to Android 12 via the official method. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- How to Install Android 13 Custom ROMs on OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- Downgrade OnePlus Nord 2 from Android 12 to Android 11
- [Official] Install TWRP Recovery on OnePlus Nord 2 5G
- How to Unbrick OnePlus Nord 2 5G | Flash Stock Firmware