In this guide, we will show you the steps to downgrade your Nothing Phone 1 from Android 14 to Android 13. Nothing was among the first OEMs out there to make its presence felt when it came to the rollout of the fourteenth iteration of the OS. However, at the time of writing, the update is in the beta testing stage, so you might come across a few bugs, issues, and performance instability.
In this regard, the first beta update has issues with Fingerprint, Face unlock, Glyph features, Battery sharing, Portrait Mode, screencast to TV, and many more. While these are indeed quite a lot of bugs, but this is what beta testing is all about in the first place. However, if these issues are way too much to deal with, then your best bet is to downgrade your Nothing Phone 1 from Android 14 to Android 13. And in this guide, we will show you how to do just that.
How to Downgrade Nothing Phone 1 from Android 14 to Android 13
Do note that the below process will wipe off all the data from your device, so please take a complete device backup beforehand. Droidwin and its members wouldn’t be held responsible in case of a thermonuclear war, your alarm doesn’t wake you up, or if anything happens to your device and data by performing the below steps.
- First off, download the Android 13 Downgrade Firmware for your Nothing Phone 1.
- Then create a new folder on your device’s Internal Storage and name it ota.
- Now place the downloaded Android 13 firmware inside the ota folder.
- Then open the phone dialer and type in *#*#682#*#* to launch NothingOfflineOTAUpdate.
- Then select the Android 13 firmware from the drop-down list and tap on “Directly apply OTA from selection”.
- The flashing will now begin. Once done, hit Complete. Your device will now reboot to the downgraded OS.
These were the steps to downgrade your Nothing Phone 1 from Android 14 to Android 13. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- How to Install Android 14 on Nothing Phone 1
- Unbrick Nothing Phone 1 via EDL Flash Tool
- How to Flash Custom Kernel on Nothing Phone 1
- How to Convert EEA to Global on Nothing Phone 1