In this guide, we will show you the steps to downgrade your Asus ROG Phone 6/Pro from Android 13 to Android 12. When it comes to gaming smartphones, then there’s hardly an iota of doubt that the offering from Asus is the best in this domain. In this regard, the sixth iteration in the ROG series has encapsulated the attention of the masses. Moreover, it has recently been blessed with the latest OS build as well.
With this, you are about to welcome a plethora of intriguing features and UI changes. However, some of these user interface tweaks might not be in sync with the user’s requirements. Likewise, there could be a few apps that are yet to be made compatible with the latest OS build. So in all these cases, your best bet is to downgrade your Asus ROG Phone 6/Pro from Android 13 to Android 12. And in this guide, we will show you how to do just that. Follow along.
Downgrade Asus ROG Phone 6/Pro from Android 13 to Android 12
The below process will wipe off all the data from your device, so please take a complete device backup beforehand. Droidwin and its members wouldn’t be held responsible in case of a thermonuclear war, your alarm doesn’t wake you up, or if anything happens to your device and data by performing the below steps.
- First off, download the Android 13 to Android 12 downgrade firmware from below
ROG Phone 6/6 Pro CN Version: CN-32.2810.2212.241 ROG Phone 6/6 Pro WW/EU/RU/TW/IN versions: WW-32.2810.2212.241
- Then transfer this firmware to your device. [It is recommended to remove your Google account].
- You should get a notification that the device has “detected a firmware update info”, tap on it.
- If you don’t get any prompt, then restart your device and the prompt will then appear.
- Wait for the downgrade to complete. Once done, your device will automatically boot to Android 12.
That’s it. These were the steps to downgrade your Asus ROG Phone 6/Pro from Android 13 to Android 12. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- Convert Asus ROG Phone 6 from Chinese [CN] to Global ROM [WW]
- Asus ROG Phone 6 Audio/Speaker issues in Call: How to Fix
- Unbrick Asus ROG Phone 6/Pro via Fastboot Commands
- How to Root Asus ROG Phone 6/Pro via Magisk Patched Boot