In this guide, we will show you the steps to install Netflix on Dr Ketan ROM on Galaxy 23 Ultra. The S series are always among the most popular players in custom development. You find the likes of Custom ROMs, recoveries, and mods being kind up just weeks after the device launch. But if for some reason, the mods fail to make their way, you could still count on one thing- the availability of the Dr Ketan ROM.
One of the oldest players in this domain, his ROM has become the go-to choice for numerous users, owing to the fact that it has managed to strike a fine balance between the features and the overall device stability. Apart from that, it does behold a slew of intriguing features that negate the need to be dependent on third-party mods.
However, as of late, a few users have voiced their concern that they are unable to install Netflix on their S3 Ultra running the Dr Ketan ROM. If you are also currently getting bugged by this issue, then this guide is here to help you out.
Fix Cannot Install Netflix on Dr Ketan ROM on Galaxy S23 Ultra
- To begin with, go to the Rom Tool section and apply the Essential Fix.
- Now verify that you are passing the SafetyNet. If not, then reapply the fix.
- Then delete the data of Google Play Store and Google Play Service.
- Wait for around 30 minutes and you could install Netflix from Play Store.
That’s it. These were the steps to install Netflix on Dr Ketan ROM on Galaxy 23 Ultra. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- Why is WQHD+ missing from my Galaxy S23 Ultra? Explained!
- Call Dropping issues on Galaxy S23 Ultra [Fixed]
- Galaxy S23 Ultra S Pen not working/disconnecting: How to Fix
- How to Install BeyondROM Custom ROM on Galaxy S23 Ultra