In this guide, we will show you the steps to update the Google Camera app to version 8.8 on your Pixel 6 Pro. The sixth iteration of Pixel devices has just been blessed with a newer version of the camera that brings in a slew of intriguing features, including the much talked bout Night Sight. Apart from that, there’s also an improved exposure level and a few issues related to motion blur have been ironed out.
However, a particular section of users are yet to receive this update. Upon further investigating this issue, we found an interesting observation- most of the affected users are those who have installed the latest March 2023 update. On the other hand, those who haven’t yet installed the March update did receive the camera update.
While the reasoning behind this is the same old staged rollout [it is being rolled out to a bunch of users], however, you could skip this wait time and welcome abode this camera update version 8.8 onto your Pixel 6/Pro right away. And in this guide, we will show you how to do just that. Follow along.
Pixel 6/Pro: How to Update Google Camera to version 8.8
- Download the latest Google Camera 220.127.116.114217832.10 APK file.
- Then download and install APKMirror Installer from its official site.
- Now launch APKMirror Installer and select the Google Camera APKM.
- You’ll now get a prompt, tap Update. Wait for the process to complete.
These were the steps to update the Google Camera app to version 8.8 on your Pixel 6 Pro. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- March 2023 Update for Pixel 6A/6/Pro is delayed!
- This YouTube Video will crash your Pixel 6/7 device! [Here’s Proof]
- How to Add Face Unlock feature on Pixel 6/Pro/6A
- How to Install Viper4Android on Pixel 6/7/Pro running Android 13