In this guide, we will show you various methods to fix the notifications not working issue on iOS 16.5. The latest iteration of the OS has just been released by the Cupertino giant, and with this, enhanced security, performance stability, and ironing out of some previous bugs are on the cards. But on the flip side, it seems a few bugs have managed to creep in as well.
In this regard, numerous users have voiced their concerns that notifications are not working along the expected lines on their iPhones after installing the latest iOS 16.5. As a result of which, they end up missing some important alerts from numerous third-party apps, including the likes of WhatsApp, Viber, and Line. It’s only when they manually launch the app they are notified of a missed call or message. So if you are also currently getting bugged by this issue, then this guide will help you out. Follow along for the fix.
Notifications not working on iOS 16.5
It is recommended that you try out each of the below-mentioned workarounds and then see which one spells out success. So with that in mind, let’s get started. [Note: You just need to click on the desired fix to open it].
- FIX 1: Restart & Force Reboot Device
- FIX 2: Toggle Notifications
- FIX 3: Toggle Show Previews
- FIX 4: Check Focus Mode Settings
- FIX 5: Disable Do Not Disturb
- FIX 6: Disable Notification Summary
- FIX 7: Disconnect your Apple Watch
- FIX 8: Check Internet Settings
- FIX 9: Install Pending Updates
- FIX 10: Reset All Settings
- FIX 11: Reset Device
That’s it. These were the various methods that should help you fix the notifications not working issue on iOS 16.5. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- iMessage cannot download photos/videos in iOS 16 [Fix]
- How to Disable Safari Autoplay Videos in iOS 16
- Apple Maps Guides Disappeared after iOS 16.4 Update [Fix]
- Microsoft Family Safety app crashing on iOS 16 [Workarounds]