In this guide, we will show you the steps to flash ColorOS over OxygenOS on your OnePlus 11R. This offering from the Chinese OEM managed to grab the attention of the masses, thanks to its USP of check-marking most of the prerequisites without burning a hole in your pockets. Owing to its popularity, many users exported it to their regions and the device came with OxygenOS running out of the box.
While that might have been the best-case scenario for other OnePlus devices, that doesn’t seem to be the case here. Right since the first day, users have been plagued with screen flickering and random reboot issues. To make matters worse, users aren’t receiving OTA updates. As a result of this, many are looking to flash ColorOS over OxygenOS on their OnePlus 11R. If you are also in the same bracket, then this guide will help you out. Follow along.
How to Flash Global ColorOS over OxygenOS on OnePlus 11R
The below process will wipe off all the data from your device, so please take a backup beforehand.
- First off, remove the SIM card from your device.
- Then download the latest versions of OOS and COS [do not change their names].
- Now extract the ColorOS ROM and you should see the payload.txt file.
- Open it and add the following line:
- Then change the value of “opus_update_engine_verify_disable=0” to 1 i.e.
- Then use this update application [check out the external link on that post] to flash the firmware.
That’s it. These were the steps to flash ColorOS over OxygenOS on your OnePlus 11R. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- Fix Auto Brightness & Screen Flicker Issue on OnePlus 11R
- How to Convert OnePlus 11R from ColorOS to OxygenOS
- How to Unbrick OnePlus 11R via Fastboot Commands
- OnePlus 11R/Ace 2: Download Fastboot ROM for Root & Unbrick