In this guide, we will show you the steps to fix the issue of being unable to downgrade the OnePlus 11 2451 NA to OxygenOS 18.104.22.168. The latest iteration of the OS build has brought quite a few goodies to the table. Some of the noteworthy ones include the likes of Trinity Engine for optimized hardware performance, HyperRendering, HyperTouch, and HyperBoost for better gaming performance, On the flip side though, it has paved the way for a few bugs as well.
Apart from that, there are a few apps that are yet to be compatible with this latest API. Truth be told, all these issues are usually along the expected lines, because at the time of writing, the fourteenth iteration of the OS is still in the testing phase. So to overcome these issues, OnePlus 11 2451 NA users were looking to downgrade their device to an older version of Android 14. However, that is proving to be easier said than done.
Numerous users have voiced their concern that they are unable to downgrade their OnePlus 11 2451 NA to OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 as they are greeted with the “The application was not installed because the package appeared to be invalid” or “Rollback Problem” error message. If you are also facing the same issue, then this guide will help you rectify it. Follow along for the fix.
Fix OnePlus 11 2451 NA: Cannot Downgrade to OxygenOS 126.96.36.199
Before starting, please take a backup of all the data on your device. Droidwin and its members wouldn’t be held responsible in case of a thermonuclear war, your alarm doesn’t wake you up, or if anything happens to your device and data by performing the below steps. [These steps have been translated from Turkish language to English, so there might be a few grammatical errors. Inconvenience is deeply regretted :)]
- To begin with, download and install the APKEditPro app.
- Then launch it and search the Software Update app.
- Change the version number to version code 1400003 and version name.
- Any number less than 14.0.3.—-> for example 1400001/188.8.131.52.
- Now install this un-updated OTA-OnePlus-localUpdate-Oplus_key_U.apk.
- Once done, turn off mobile data and WiFi and you can now access the Local Update menu.
- You can install the old version 13 or the “ota” BETA 2 version 184.108.40.206. [(CPH2451_11_C_OTA_1220_all_Hz4xgd_10100001) Oxygen Updater]
That’s it. These were the steps to fix the issue of being unable to downgrade the OnePlus 11 2451 NA to OxygenOS 220.127.116.11. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- Flash/Update Firmware on OnePlus 11 [2 Methods]
- How to Flash WatchDog ROM on OnePlus 11
- How to Remove Lock Screen Information on OnePlus 11
- Downgrade OnePlus 11 from OxygenOS 14 to OxygenOS 13