In this guide, we will show you various methods to fix the WiFi not working issue on Moto Edge 40 Pro/Edge+ 2023. In its current state, Motorola is one such player that keeps on churning out one impressive device after another but still ends up remaining among the underrated giant. Fortunately, that hasn’t stopped the OEM from having some impressive devices in its already rich collection of arsenal.
However, in spite of all the goodies that it has to offer, it isn’t free from its fair share of issues either. In this regard, many users had already reported about the device suddenly powering off and then restarting which when coupled with the Android Auto bug only made the matter worse. And now, there has been an addition of another bug to this list.
Numerous users have now voiced their concern that the WiFi is not working issue on their Moto Edge 40 Pro/Edge+ 2023. The issue first came to light right after users had installed the latest July security patch update and is bugging them ever since. If you are also in the same boat, then this guide will help you out. Follow along for the fixes.
Fix Moto Edge 40 Pro/Edge+ 2023 WiFi not working
It is recommended that you try out each of the below-mentioned workarounds and then see which one spells out success. Moreover, you just need to click on the desired fix to open it.
- FIX 1: Restart Device
- FIX 2: Toggle WiFi
- FIX 3: Toggle Airplane Mode
- FIX 4: Enable Auto Connect
- FIX 5: Enable Turn on WiFi Automatically
- FIX 6: Boot to Safe Mode
- FIX 7: Disable Metered WiFi Connection
- FIX 8: Disable Battery Saver/Optimizations
- FIX 9: Update Carrier Service
- FIX 10: Disable Adaptive Connectivity
- FIX 11: Switch to Default Mac Address
- FIX 12: Disable Mobile Data Always Active
- FIX 13: Reset Network Settings
- FIX 14: Reset Device
- FIX 15: For Unlocked Bootloader Devices
That’s it. These were the various methods to fix the WiFi not working issue on Moto Edge 40 Pro/Edge+ 2023. As far as the official stance on this matter is concerned, the developers are aware of this issue, but they haven’t given out any ETA for the rollout of a fix. As and when that happens, we will update this guide accordingly. In the meantime, the aforementioned workarounds are your best bet.
- Motorola Edge 30 Pro Network/Call/SMS Issues [Fixed]
- Install LineageOS Android 13 on Motorola Edge 30
- How to Root Motorola Edge 20 via Magisk Patched Boot
- Unbrick Motorola Edge X30 via Fastboot Commands