In this guide, we will make you aware of a nifty workaround to fix the issue of Sleep Focus not turning off automatically on iOS 17. This feature from the Cupertino giant helps in reducing the distraction during the sleep schedule provided by you. it does so by filtering out all types of notifications, and even signaling to others that you’re currently not available. However, it seems to have it a rough patch with the latest OS build.
After installing the iOS 17 update, numerous users have voiced their concern that the Sleep Focus no longer tends to turn off automatically at the end of its schedule. While it activates appropriately at the start of the schedule but when the wake-up alarm is dismissed in the morning, the Sleep Focus does not deactivate and users have to manually get the job done every time, which is proving to be a great deal of inconvenience. If you are also facing this issue, then this guide will help you out. Follow along for the fix.
Fix iOS 17 Sleep Focus not turning off automatically
- To begin with, delete your Sleep Focus. Then restart your iPhone.
- Now go to Health and make sure that you have a Sleep Schedule defined there.
- Then create a new Sleep Focus and customize it as per the need.
- Now make sure to transfer the schedule over from the Health.
- At this stage, if Sleep Focus is On, then turn it off and restart your iPhone.
- The Sleep Focus should now be auto-enabled and disabled according to its schedule.
That’s it. This should fix the issue of Sleep Focus not turning off automatically on iOS 17. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- iMessage Search cannot find old messages on iOS 17!
- iMessage Check-In Feature not working in iOS 17 [Fixed]
- Contact Posters not working on iOS 17: How to Fix
- Reminders shopping list not working on iOS 17 [Fixed]