In this guide, we will be discussing a few methods that would help you get the Sadako Well Charm in Dead by Daylight. This game brings an intriguing new dimension to the survival horror asymmetric genre. The online multiplayer element coupled with the one-versus-four gameplay style involves a savage killer and four survivors. While sacrificing the Entity by impaling them on hooks is quite a challenging task in itself but as of now, the gamers are having to deal with an altogether different challenge.
The game has recently rolled out the Sadako DLC pack that includes a charm called Wrathful Well. However, many users have voiced their concern that even after getting hold of the DLC pack, they didn’t get the said charm. They have also tried re-verifying the game files and even reinstalling the game but to no avail. If you are also in the same boat, then fret not. In this guide, we will show you various methods that shall help you get the Sadako Well Charm in Dead by Daylight. Follow along.
How to Get Sadako Well Charm in Dead by Daylight
Here are some of the important points that you need to keep in mind in order to get hold of the said charm:
- First and foremost, do keep in mind that you will get the charm seven days after purchasing the DLC pack.
- Moreover, once the said time period has elapsed, it is recommended to re-login to the game and you should then hopefully get the Sadako Charm.
- Along the same lines, some users have also said that they only got the charm once they got both the new characters.
- Adding to the above point, it is also recommended that you get both the adepts as well.
- Likewise, some have also suggested that you watch the entire video without skipping even a second.
How will you know if you are about to get the DLC? There is a clear-cut indication for the same. The trailer that you after logging into the game will turn into an old static one (remember the good old VHS tapes?). Then as soon as the video ends, the game will revert to the original startup screen (that has the bonfire) and therein you will be notified via a prompt that you have got the charm.
So this was all from this guide on how you could get the Sadako Well Charm in Dead by Daylight. The lack of a straightforward approach to get the job done has irked and confused quite a few users in equal measures, and rightly so. As far as the official stance on this matter is concerned, the developers are aware of this issue, but they haven’t given out any ETA for the rollout of a fix. As and when that happens, we will update this guide accordingly. In the meantime, the aforementioned workarounds are your best bet.
- Error: Failed to Connect to the Rockstar Games Library Service [Fixed]
- How to Disable Easy Anti Cheat in Elden Ring [2 Methods]
- How to Improve Gaming Performance in Windows 11 [15+ Methods]
- Nvidia Control Panel Not Opening In Windows 11: How to Fix