In this guide, we will show you the steps to change the region back to China in Vivo X90 Pro Plus. When it comes to flagships, then the likes of Samsung, Google, and OnePlus have firmly established themselves as the absolute best in this domain. However, there is another noteworthy player that usually doesn’t get the attention that it deserves.
We are talking about the Chinese OEM Vivo whose recently released flagship is proving to be an underrated gem. However, it isn’t free from its fair share of issues either. Since the device is launched in China, many users straightaway changed the region to India to enjoy a bloat-free and clean usage experience. On the flip side though, it seems they are having to face negative consequences.
In this regard, many have reported that numerous features on their device are now restricted after switching the region to India. And to make matters worse, they are now unable to change the region back to China on their Vivo X90 Pro Plus. If you are also in the same boat, then this guide will help you out. Follow along for the fix.
How to Change Region to China in Vivo X90 Pro Plus
It is recommended that you try out each of the below-mentioned workarounds and then see which one spells out success. So with that in mind, let’s get started.
- First off, you could create a new account from V-Appstore and use phone verification. This should get you a Chinese account and enable all features. But how could you create a Chinese account without having a Chinese phone number for SMS verification? Well, you could just use your local number and get this job done.
- Next up, you could also use a VPN to create a Chinese account in India. So once you have set the VPN region to China, head over to Vivo Account -> Profile -> County of registration and select China from the list.
That’s it. These were the two different methods to change the region back to China in Vivo X90 Pro Plus. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- Android Auto not working in Vivo X90 Pro Plus: How to Fix
- Fix Cannot Receive Garmin Notifications on Vivo X90 Pro Plus
- How to Open Links in Chrome by Default in Vivo X90 Pro Plus
- How to Downgrade Vivo and iQOO from Android 14 to Android 13