In this guide, we will show you the steps to flash the latest Pixel Extended ROM based on Android 13 onto your Redmi Note 10 Pro. The tenth iteration in the Redmi Note series has been blessed with a plethora of custom ROMs and this has left the tech enthusiasts with a problem of plenty [not that we are complaining though]. However, with such a truckload of AOSP ROMs to choose from, which one should we ultimately settle for?
Well, if you are looking for a clean stock usage experience with tons of Pixel goodies that round off with a fast, snappy, and stable OS, then your search should stop at the Pixel Extended ROM. So with that in mind, let’s make you aware of the steps to install the Pixel Extended ROM based on Android 13 onto your Redmi Note 10 Pro. Follow along.
Flash Pixel Extended Android 13 on Redmi Note 10 Pro [Video]
The below instructions will wipe off all the data, so please take a backup beforehand. Droidwin and its members wouldn’t be held responsible in case of a thermonuclear war, your alarm doesn’t wake you up, or if anything happens to your device and data by performing the below steps.
STEP 1: Install Android SDK
First and foremost, you will have to install the Android SDK Platform Tools on your PC. This is the official ADB and Fastboot binary provided by Google and is the only recommended one. So download it and then extract it to any convenient location on your PC. Doing so will give you the platform-tools folder, which will be used throughout this guide to install Pixel Extended on Redmi Note 10 Pro/Max.
STEP 2: Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking
Next up, you will also have to enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking on your device. The former will make your device recognizable by the PC in ADB mode. This will then allow you to boot your device to Fastboot Mode. On the other hand, OEM Unlocking is required to carry out the bootloader unlocking.
So head over to Settings > About Phone > Tap on Build Number 7 times > Go back to Settings > System > Advanced > Developer Options > Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking.
STEP 3: Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 10 Pro/Max
Next up, you will also have to unlock the device’s bootloader. Do keep in mind that doing so will wipe off all the data from your device and could nullify its warranty as well. So if that’s all well and good, then please refer to our detailed guide on How to Unlock Bootloader on any Xiaomi Device.
STEP 4: Download Firmware
Next up, you’ll have to download the latest firmware corresponding to your region. You may get them from below [Also Read: How to Flash/Update Firmware on Redmi Note 10 Pro]
STEP 5: Download Pixel Extended for Redmi Note 10 Pro
- You may now grab hold of the ROM for your device from below.
Pixel Extended 5.10 [Unofficial]: DOWNLOAD LINK
- Rename the ROM file to rom.zip and transfer it to the platform tools folder.
STEP 6: Boot to Fastboot Mode
- Connect your device to the PC via a USB cable. Make sure USB Debugging is enabled.
- Then head over to the platform-tools folder, type in CMD in the address bar, and hit Enter. This will launch the Command Prompt.
- After that, type in the following command in the CMD window to boot your device to Fastboot Mode
adb reboot bootloader
- To verify the Fastboot connection, type in the below command and you should get back the device ID.
- If you don’t get any serial ID, then please install Fastboot Drivers.
STEP 7: Install and Boot to TWRP Recovery
Next up, you’ll have to install the TWRP Recovery on your device. For that, do check out our guide on How to Install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 10 Pro. Once you have flashed it, use the below command to boot to it:
fastboot reboot recovery
STEP 8: Install Pixel Extended on Redmi Note 10 Pro
- From the OrangeFox Recovery, select the MIUI Firmware and perform a right swipe to flash it.
- Now go to Reboot and select Recovery. Your device will reboot to OrangeFox Recovery
- Once done, select the Pixel Extended ROM and perform a right swipe to flash it.
- Moving on, now go to Format Data, type in YES, and hit the orange checkmark.
- Finally, go to Reboot and select System. Your device will boot to the newly flashed OS. That’s it.
These were the steps to install the latest Pixel Extended ROM based on Android 13 onto your Redmi Note 10 Pro. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- Install LineageOS 20 Android 13 on Redmi Note 10 Pro/Max [Video]
- How to Install PixelOS on Redmi Note 10 Pro
- How to Flash/Update Firmware on Redmi Note 10 Pro
- Install EliteROM on Redmi Note 10 Pro/Max [Video]
- How to Install OrangeFox Recovery on Redmi Note 10 Pro