In this guide, we will show you various methods to fix the issue of Untamed Tickets freezing Diablo 4 in the Fangs of Corruption quest. The newest entry to the action role-playing game is the offering from Blizzard which has encapsulated the attention of the masses. It remained in the public beta for quite a long time frame so that the developers get an opportunity to iron out the underlying bugs. However, in spite of that, it tends to occasionally get bugged by an issue or two.
The latest one to make its way is the fact that the Untamed Tickets is freezing Diablo 4 in the Fangs of Corruption quest. The issue has been going on for the past three weeks and is proving to be quite an annoyance as users are unable to progress ahead in the game. If you are also in the same boat, then this guide will make you aware of a slew of nifty workarounds to rectify this bug. Follow along.
Fix Diablo 4 Fangs of Corruption: Untamed Tickets Freezing Game
It is recommended that you try out each of the below user-shared and official workarounds and then see which one spells out success. So with that in mind, let’s get started.
- Disable crossplay (cross Plattform Player search and Chat)- make sure you disable it in the title screen before character selection.
- Disabled crossplay and crossplay communication in the main menu. I logged into another character who’s in Kyovashad and logged out. Went back to my main. Crashed on interacting with Untamed Thicket just as before. Tried it a second time, and it worked flawlessly.
- To get past the error, had a friend join my party, enter the dungeon, then teleported to them. Got me right in.
- Saw a trick that worked for me; going into the area Blood Vale from the far top left (where you have to climb) allowed me to enter the ticket.
- I was able to enter after I logged into another toon and leveled her past the chapel scene. [albeit after 3-4 attempts].
- Go to Options > Social > Turn off Cross-Network Play and Cross-Network Communications > Restart the game. Then Go to the thicket entrance and stand still for a few seconds before trying to enter.
- Official Workarounds: retry a few times, change/switch the world tiers, or restart the console.
That’s it. These were the various methods to fix the issue of Untamed Tickets freezing Diablo 4 in the Fangs of Corruption quest. As far as the official stance on this matter is concerned, the developers are aware of this issue, but they haven’t given out any ETA for the rollout of a fix. As and when that happens, we will update this guide accordingly. In the meantime, the aforementioned workarounds are your best bet.
- Diablo 4 Character feeling weak after powering up [Fix]
- Fix Diablo 4 Curator Boss Disappearing in Capstone Dungeon
- Diablo Immortal crashing in Vault on 2nd & 4th Floor: How to Fix
- Diablo 4 Play Button Not Working: How to Fix