In this guide, we will show you the steps to fix the issue of Fitbit ECG not working with the Pixel Watch. The newest addition to the smartwatch family is the offering from the Silicon Valley giant. This watch comes with quite a few Fitbit features [which, for the unaware, has been acquired by Google] most of which have the exact same name that you would find in the Fitbit watch!
While that isn’t a cause for concern, the major issue arises when these features don’t work along the expected lines. And that has indeed been the case as numerous users have reported that the Fitbit ECG is not working with their Pixel Watch. Whenever they try to record this data, the app on their watch tends to freeze or force close.
To make matter worse, the watch also tends to get disconnected via Bluetooth and instead gets connected with LTE. If you are also getting bugged with this issue, then this guide will make you aware of a nifty workaround that shall help you rectify this issue. So without further ado, let’s check it out.
Fix Fitbit ECG not working with Pixel Watch
The culprit behind this issue is the app’s data getting corrupted. So you’ll have to delete the app data and let Fitbit repopulate a fresh instance of the same from scratch. Here’s how it could be done:
- Head over to Settings > Apps > App Info.
- Then go to System Apps and select Fitbit ECG.
- Now go to its App Info page and delete Cache & Data.
- Once done, relaunch the app and set it up. That’s it.
This should fix the issue of Fitbit ECG not working with the Pixel Watch. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- Fitbit Charge 5 not tracking sleep & heart rate: How to Fix
- Cannot Sync Pixel Watch with Fitbit app: How to Fix
- Fitbit Luxe screen not working or flickering: How to Fix
- Fitbit App Not Tracking Calorie Intake: How to Fix