In this guide, we will show you a nifty workaround to fix the issue of Tiller’s Rest Lever not working Remnant 2. This third-person shooter action role-playing game has received quite a few positive receptions for its gameplay, graphics, and intriguing missions. However, as of late, it seems to have hit a rough patch, with issues like Realmwalker Explorer armor missing and the game constantly crashing bugging its user base.
To make the matter worse, users have now voiced their concern that Tiller’s Rest Lever is not working along the expected lines in Remnant 2. According to the affected users, they are unable to activate the door’s lever, which is resulting in soft locks, and henceforth users are even unable to open the metal gates. So if you are also getting bugged by these issues, then this guide will help you out. Follow along for the fix.
Fix Remnant 2 Tiller’s Rest Lever not working
As of now, the below-listed steps are the only workaround [courtesy of Redditor wearetheromantics] that is spelling out success for the users. So do give it a try and check if it works out in your favor or not:
- Go to the first sluice gate where you can’t flip the switch.
- Have one player walk right up against the gate (in the water) as close as they can get and do the ‘High Five’ emote.
- Have a second player go to his side, face him and click ‘E’ to interact with the emote of the first player. This will make you high-five the first player and teleport you inside of the sluice gate.
- Roll once and it will make your character turn in the opposite direction (or if you can see, just turn and face the opposite direction of the character you high-fived.
- Now the person ‘inside’ the sluice gate who is stuck will face into the next room and do the ‘high five’ emote.
- The first character will no attempt to hit ‘E’ and interact with the high-five emote of the character that’s stuck in the sluice gate.
- If you cannot ‘reach’ to get the interact, try right-click zooming at the spot and you will see the interact option and be able to hit ‘E.’
- Now 1 of 2 things will happen. You will either both be stuck inside the sluice gate or the first character will have teleported out and onto the other side in which case he can now do a sideways (to the gate) high five and the stuck character can interact with it to get through.
- If you are both stuck and don’t have a 3rd friend, you can just kill yourself to try again.
- If you have a 3rd friend, you can do this again while standing right between both ‘stuck’ friends, and because of player collisions, you will definitely pop out the other side instead of getting stuck and then you can high-five your two buddies out as well.
That’s it. These were the steps to fix the issue of Tiller’s Rest Lever not working Remnant 2. As far as the official stance on this matter is concerned, the developers are aware of this issue, but they haven’t given out any ETA for the rollout of a fix. As and when that happens, we will update this guide accordingly. In the meantime, the aforementioned workarounds are your best bet.
- Fix Remnant 2 crashing on PC, PS5, and Steam Deck
- MLB The Show 23 Friends list not working on PS5: How to Fix
- Fix Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Cannot Claim Games with Gold