In this guide, we will show you a couple of methods to fix the issue of the Realmwalker explorer armor set missing from the shop in Remnant 2. This successor to the popular third-person shooter action role-playing game has managed to grab the attention of the limelight right at its launch and has even managed to outdo its predecessor in certain aspects [consider this- it was the second best-selling video game on Steam at launch].
However, in spite of all the goodies that it has to offer, it isn’t free from its fair share of issues either. In this regard, numerous users have voiced their concern that their Realmwalker explorer armor set is missing from the shop in Remnant 2 even after checkmarking all the prerequisites that the game requires you to carry out. If you are also facing this issue, then this guide will make you aware of a couple of nifty workarounds to rectify this issue. Follow along.
Fix Remnant 2 Realmwalker explorer armor set missing from shop
It is recommended that you try out each of the below-mentioned workarounds and then see which one spells out success. So with that in mind, let’s get started.
- Reroll campaign. (The difficulty does not matter as users have even done it on Survivor for speed)
- Then do not join anyone or let anyone join your game so the world state is not changed
- Now go to the final boss area but do not kill it or start the interaction with Clementine or Keeper.
- Finally, port back to the Ward from the stone. It should now be in its dark sky state.
- Check if it fixes the issue of the Realmwalker explorer armor set missing from the shop in Remnant 2.
- Set the current game campaign to offline
- Then reroll campaign (survivor preferred) and remain offline
- Now proceed through the campaign and check shops after each world completion.
- Eventually, the shops will reset and you will be able to buy the Explorer set.
- First off, make sure to play offline
- Then reroll a campaign
- Only run and complete the main objectives.
- Do not go back to Ward 13. That’s it.
These were the various methods to fix the issue of the Realmwalker explorer armor set missing from the shop in Remnant 2. As far as the official stance on this matter is concerned, the developers are aware of this issue, but they haven’t given out any ETA for the rollout of a fix. As and when that happens, we will update this guide accordingly. In the meantime, the aforementioned workarounds are your best bet.
- Fix YoYo Games GameMaker not working or detected as Malware
- How to Unlock and Play Android 14 Easter Egg Game
- Fix Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Cannot Claim Games with Gold
- Asus ROG Ally Games Crashing: How to Fix