In this guide, we will show you the steps to fix the low volume issues on Google Pixel Buds. When it comes to wireless earbuds, then there are quite a few noteworthy players in this domain. One among them is the offering from the Silicon Valley giant which beholds a slew of intriguing features, including the likes of Passive noise cancellation, capacitive touch sensors for music, calls and Google Assistant controls, and a slew of other features.
However, all these would count for nothing if these buds aren’t able to carry out their primary task in the first place, which is to produce high-quality audio. Unfortunately, that is what seems to be bugging these bugs right since their launch. Numerous users have voiced their concern about the low volume issues on their Google Pixel Buds ever since they got hold of the same. If you are also in the same boat, then this guide will help you resolve this bug. Follow along.
How to Fix Low Volume Issue on Google Pixel Bud
The below-listed fixes have been officially provided by Google so there are high chance that they will spell out success for you. So on that optimistic note, let’s get started:
FIX 1: Turn off “Disable absolute volume”
- Head over to Settings > System and tap on Build Number 7 times.
- This will enable Developer Options. So go to System > Developer Options.
- Now turn off the toggle next to Disable absolute volume. That’s it.
FIX 2: Enable “Media Volume Sync”
- Head over to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth.
- Then go to Advanced and enable Media Volume Sync.
- Check if it fixes low volume issues on Google Pixel Buds.
FIX 3: Try the Rename Tweak
- Head over to Settings > Network > Bluetooth.
- Then select your Pixel Buds settings
- Now rename it to “ABS-DO-ENABLE”
- Then tap and hold the device name and disconnect it.
- Now tap on the device name to reconnect.
That’s it. These were the various methods that should help you fix the low volume issues on Google Pixel Buds. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- Pixel Buds Pro spatial audio with head tracking not working [Fix]
- Cannot pair Google Pixel Buds A-Series with multiple devices [Fix]
- Google Pixel Buds Pro Bluetooth Random Disconnection [Fixed]
- Google Assistant is not working on Pixel Buds Pro [Fixed]