In this guide, we will show you the steps to fix the PUBG/BGMI Touch Screen issue on your Android device. When it comes to the battle royale genre, then there’s hardly an iota of a doubt that the offering from Krafton is the best in this domain. However, the game has only been optimized for stock OS, irrespective of the device you own. If you end up modifying the stock firmware or flashing a custom binary, then you are bound to face quite a few issues.
And PUBG isn’t to be blamed in such situations either. So one straightaway alternative is to go back to stock and remove all these tweaks. however, this isn’t what you came up here for. So what could be done? Well, there does exist a nifty workaround using which you could fix the Touch Screen Problems in PUBG/BGMI on your Android device. So without further ado, let’s check it out.
Fix PUBG/BGMI Touch Screen Issue on Android
Use the below module at your own risk. Droidwin and its members wouldn’t be held responsible in case of a thermonuclear war, your alarm doesn’t wake you up, or if anything happens to your device and data by performing the below steps.
- To begin with, you’ll have to root your device via Magisk.
- Then download the BAG injector module onto your device.
- Now launch Magisk, go to the Modules section, and select the mod.
- Then tap OK in the prompt and wait for it to be flashed. Once done, hit Reboot.
- Now download and install Termux on your device.
- Then launch it and type in the below command:
su -c BM
- Now type in 1 and hit Enter. Then enter the app package name of PUBG.
- The app package for PUBG usually varies depending on the region you live in, so make sure to double check it.
- Finally, type in 7 and hit Enter to enable BAG Injector.
- Then restart your device for the changes to be applied.
That’s it. These were the steps to fix the PUBG/BGMI Touch Screen Problems on your Android device. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- How to Change OnePlus Pad Screen Resolution for PUBG/BGMI
- PUBG PC Crashing Due to Wellbia Anti-Cheat: How to Fix
- PUBG Basic Training Black Screen in Windows: How to Fix
- PUBG New State: You have been disconnected from the game [Fixed]