In this guide, we will show you a nifty workaround that should help you fix the no character damage issue in Cyberpunk 2077. This open-world, action-adventure RPG game has recently received the version 2.0 update and with that, there was a slew of noteworthy goodies that the game got blessed with. However, along with that, it seems to have paved the way for a few bugs to enter as well.
While we were yet to get over with Automatic Love Quest and the game crashing issue, a new one has already made its way. As of now, numerous users have voiced their concern that their character isn’t taking any damage whatsoever thereby making them invisible. While it might initially sound like great news, however, the fun will slowly trickle down over the course of time since you know that your character won’t die in-game irrespective of whatever you do.
Moreover, we have seen that this bug has mostly affected users having Berserk Cyberware as their character attributes. With that said, there does exist a nifty workaround that might help you resolve this bug. So without further ado, let’s check it out.
Fix Cyberpunk 2077 No Character Damage Issue after version 2.0 update
- Download this save editor from GitHub.
- Extract the files > Run the executable > Click “Open savefile.”
- Locate the save file you want to edit.
- Click the “Advanced” tab >Click the “Godmode” tab.
- Browse through the values under entityID until you find your V entity ID: 0000000000000001.
- Delete that entry and click Save.
That’s it. This should fix the no character damage issue Cyberpunk 2077 after installing the latest version 2.0 update. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- Cyberpunk 2077 Automatic Love Quest Relic Bug: How to Fix
- Cyberpunk Crashing after Update Version 2.0: How to Fix
- How to Fix Rust Game Freeze/Crash issues on Xbox, PS4, & PS5
- Fix Baldurs Gate 3: Cannot Join/Host Multiplayer Games