In this guide, we will show you various methods to fix the Automatic Love Quest Relic Bug in Cyberpunk 2077. This open-world, action-adventure RPG game from CD Project beholds a slew of intriguing and challenging missions. One among them is Automatic Love wherein there is a dedicated and scripted malfunction as soon as you leave that quest. That malfunction should only last a few seconds after which things get back to normalcy.
However, that doesn’t seem to be the case now as the Automatic Love Quest Relic Bug in Cyberpunk 2077 isn’t letting the malfunction dissipate. As a result of this, it is leading to ghosting graphics, fuzzy minimap, and distorted vision, all of which translates to the game being literally unplayable. If you are also facing these issues, then this guide will make you aware of numerous workarounds to resolve this issue. Follow along.
Fix Cyberpunk 2077 Automatic Love Quest Relic Bug
It is recommended that you try out each of the below-mentioned workarounds and then see which one spells out success. So with that in mind, let’s get started.
FIX 1: Use a Previous Save Game File
Perhaps the most obvious fix of the lot, you could use an older save game file before the Automatic Love Quest bug comes into the picture. However, you might have to give this tweak a try multiple times until and unless the bug ‘fails’ appears. Not only that, you will have to carry out the missions over and over again, which could prove to be quite a time-consuming and effort-taking task. So while it is an obvious workaround, but definitely not the perfect one.
FIX 2: Complete Two Quests
Some users have suggested that if you complete the I Can See Clearly Now’ and ‘Spray Paint’ quests pretty quickly, then you might not have to face the wrath of this bug any longer.
FIX 3: Replay Elevator
According to some, replaying the elevator section of the quest might get the job done as well. Moreover, when you get the dialog choices, then you should start agreeing with and listening to Johnny instead of trying to tell him off. You should also try to get him talking as long as possible and you might see the visuals in the background start to clear up.
FIX 4: Using a Mod
If none of the methods worked out, then you could consider using a third-party mod as well. Here’s how:
- To begin with, download the mod from here.
- Then Use Vortex (recommended) or manually install by dragging and dropping the contents of the mod’s zip file into the Cyberpunk 2077 root folder.
- For GOG users, the path would be something like ‘C:\Games\Cyberpunk 2077[it goes here]’.
- For Steam users, the path should resemble ‘C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Cyberpunk 2077[it goes here]’.
That’s it. These were the various methods to fix the Automatic Love Quest Relic Bug in Cyberpunk 2077. As far as the official stance on this matter is concerned, the developers are yet to acknowledge this issue, let alone give out any ETA for the rollout of a fix. As and when any of these two things happen, we will update this guide accordingly. In the meantime, the aforementioned workarounds are your best bet.
- Cyberpunk Crashing after Update Version 2.0: How to Fix
- How to Fix Rust Game Freeze/Crash issues on Xbox, PS4, & PS5
- Fix Baldurs Gate 3: Cannot Join/Host Multiplayer Games
- Armored Core VI Fires of Rubicon Save Game Issue [Fixes]
- Fix Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Cannot Claim Games with Gold