In this guide, we will show you a couple of handy workarounds to fix the issue of Starfield Early Access not working on Xbox. The game started its early access program on 5th September and it will continue until its official rollout on 6th. To be a part of this early phase, you’ll need to purchase the Premium Edition (physical or digital) or the Constellation Edition (a physical-only collectors box). Well, at least that’s what’s on paper.
But the real-life usage seems to be far-fetched from this. This is because numerous users have voiced their concern that Starfield Early Access is not working on their Xbox consoles. Whenever they are trying to launch the game, Starfield is either greeting them with a ‘You’re too early’ error or it’s just a black/blank screen. If you are also getting bugged by any of these issues, then this guide will help you rectify it. Follow along.
Fix Starfield Early Access not working on Xbox
- Launch Store, go to Starfield, and choose the Edition.
- Then go to Premium Edition and select
- Now go to “In This Bundle” which shows all the different pieces or files that come in that edition.
- Then select “Premium Edition Content” and it should say “You own this”.
- From there, go to “Manage” and manually install that content.
- Once it’s done, restart your console.
That’s it. These were the steps to fix the issue of Starfield Early Access not working on Xbox. As far as the official stance on this matter is concerned, the developers are aware of this issue, but they haven’t given out any ETA for the rollout of a fix. As and when that happens, we will update this guide accordingly. In the meantime, the aforementioned workarounds are your best bet.
- How to Enable Ultrawide 32:9 Aspect Ratio in Starfield
- Starfield Performance and Audio Issues: How to Fix