In this guide, we will show you the steps to fix the issue of Bedtime mode not turning on automatically when the Pixel 7 Pro is charging. Many users prefer to create a schedule on their Pixel wherein the Bed Time mode should automatically kick in as soon as they connect their device to the charger. Along with that, you could also add additional rules such as Do Not Disturb mode to get enabled along with this mode.
However, as of now, this functionality is giving out a tough time to many. Numerous users have voiced their concern that the Bedtime mode not turning on automatically when the Pixel 7 Pro is charging. As a result of that, even the DND Mode doesn’t get auto-enabled. They gave to manually re-enable the mode every night might is resulting in a great deal of inconvenience. If you are also in the same boat, then this guide will help you out. Follow along for the fix.
Fix Pixel 7 Pro Bedtime mode not turning on when charging
In order to rectify this issue, you’ll have to delete the cache and/or data [if required] of the Digital Wellbeing app. So let’s give it a try using the below-listed steps and then check out the results.
- Head over to Settings > Apps > See All Apps > Digital Wellbeing.
- Then go to its Storage and Cache section and tap on Clear Cache.
- Check if it fixes the underlying issue. If not, then tap on Delete Storage.
- Finally, hit Delete in the prompt and this should fix the BedTime issue.
That’s it. These were the steps to fix the issue of Bedtime mode not turning on automatically when the Pixel 7 Pro is charging. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- Lock Screen Flickering in Pixel 7 Pro: How to Fix
- 5GHz Hotspot not working on Pixel 7/Pro: How to Fix
- Cannot setup Ring Doorbell 3 via Pixel 7/Pro [Fixed]
- Pixel 7 Pro Bluetooth name changing to random strings! [Fix]