In this guide, we will show you the steps to install and run Windows 11 on Pixel 6A/6/Pro/7/Pro. We, the tech enthusiasts, usually like to stroll the uncharted territory and carry out a plethora of tweaks, some of which might not have a valid reason as to why we attempted to execute that task in the first place. And that’s completely normal. The only reasoning behind those tweaks could be that they were in sync with our requirements as well as interest.
And the tweak that we are about to discuss now falls in the exact same category. In this guide, we will show you the steps to install and run Windows 11 on Pixel 6A/6/Pro/7/Pro. After all, who wouldn’t;t like to test out the latest OS build for our PC onto our beloved Pixel devices? Moreover, it might give us the perfect platform to test out the yesteryear classics like Doom and Prince of Persia directly on your smartphone. So without any further delay, let’s get started.
How to Install and Run Windows 11 on Pixel 6A/6/Pro/7/Pro
- To begin with, you’ll have to root your device via Magisk.
- Then download and flash the KVM Module via Magisk.
- Now get hold of a Windows system drive file. In this regard, you could either download the Windows Insider Preview ARM64 vmdk or use an M1 Mac and UTM to obtain a Windows qcow2 drive file.
- As for this guide, we will be using the Windows qcow2 drive file, which you could directly download from here: win11_raw.qcow2.zip. Once downloaded, transfer the file to your device.
- Then download the UTM’s SPICE ARM64 driver on your device.
- Now download and install the Limbo app onto your device.
- Then launch the app and tap Grant in the Magisk pop-up.
- Now tap on None at the top right and select New. Give your machine a name and hit Create.
- Then set up the machine exactly as mentioned below:
Board Machine Type: virt CPU Model: Deafult or host CPU Cores: 4-6 Cores RAM Memory: 3072 MB or larger (4096 MB or more is better) Enable UEFI Enable KVM Enable Full UEFI Enable 100% Success Mode Disks Use the Windows qcow2 or Insider Preview ARM64 vmdk. Removable Mount the SPICE tools ISO here. Boot Do not modify. Graphics Use virtio-ramfb. Network Network: Use 'User.' Network Card: Use virtio (install SPICE driver first). Host Forward: Forward RDP port with tcp:3389:3389.
- Once everything is done, hit the Run button. You’ll get a prompt, tap OK.
- That’s it. Windows 11 should be up and running on your Pixel 6/7 series.
So these were the steps to install and run Windows 11 on Pixel 6A/6/Pro/7/Pro. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- How to Enable VoLTE on Pixel 7/Pro without Root [Video]
- 5GHz Hotspot not working on Pixel 7/Pro: How to Fix
- How to Flash Radioactive Kernel on Pixel 7/Pro [2 Methods]
- Pixel 7 Pro Bluetooth name changing to random strings! [Fix]