In this guide, we will show you the steps to install the latest iOS 16.4 emoji on your Android device. While which of the two ecosystems beholds better sets of features is a never-ending debate, however, there are always some personal preferences, and users are inclined towards a certain aspect of one OS and some of the other. And that is completely understandable. In this regard, the emoji set of iOS is one such element that I always preferred over the ones from Android.
Moreover, with the latest iOS 16.4 update, iPhone users are now blessed with a few additional new and intriguing emojis [such as the shaking face and side hands] thereby making it all the more difficult in staying away from it. Well, guess what? You don’t need to! This is because could easily install the latest iOS 16.4 emoji on your Android device. And in this guide, we will show you how to do just that. Follow along.
How to Install iOS 16.4 Emoji on Android
- First off, root your device via Magisk.
- Then download and install the Emoji Replacer app. Now launch it and hit Grant in the Magisk prompt.
- Then tap on Download next to iOS 16.4 beta. Once downloaded, hit Apply.
- Now tap on Create a Magisk Module. Once done, do not tap on Flash this module.
- Instead, launch the Magisk app, go to Modules, and tap on Install from Storage.
- Navigate to Internal Storage > EmojiReplacer >Magisk and select the module ZIP.
- It will now be flashed. Once done hit Reboot. The iOS emoji will be up and running.
That’s it. These were the steps to install the latest iOS 16.4 emoji on your Android device. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
Video Guide to Install iOS 16.4 Emoji on Android