In this guide, we will show you the steps to install the custom ROM on your Galaxy Z Flip 5. When it comes to foldable devices, then the offerings from the South Korean giant are without an iota of a doubt the best in this segment. However, they aren’t quite an active player in the custom development, which was along the expected lines as well.
With that said, we are slowly but surely seeing some development brewing up over the past few months. At the time of writing, the Galaxy Z Flip 5 has been blessed with a custom ROM that beholds a slew of intriguing goodies up its sleeves. On that note, given below are some of the noteworthy features of this ROM which is followed by its installation instructions. Follow along.
-Light Debloated -F2F Format Product, System, System_ext and Vendor R/W - 90 plus fonts - Voicecall recording -Includes my Kernel -Based on beta for SM-F731B -Patched with magisk stable -VaultKeeper Removed -Samsung Health Fixed -Galaxy Wearable Fix -liboemcrypto Disabled
How to Install Custom ROM on Galaxy Z Flip 5
The process will wipe off all the data, so please take a complete device backup beforehand. Droidwin and its members wouldn’t be held responsible in case of a thermonuclear war, your alarm doesn’t wake you up, or if anything happens to your device and data by performing the below steps.
- To begin with, unlock the bootloader on your device
- Then download the ROM ZIP file from here: F731BXXU1ZWK5_Firmware
- Now extract it. You’ll get the BL, AP, CP, and Home_CSC files.
- Then download and extract Odin on your PC. Then launch it.
- Then upload the BL, AP, CP, and Home_CSC files to their respective fields in Odin.
- Now flash it. Once done, wipe the data and then restart your device.
That’s it. These were the steps to install the custom ROM on your Galaxy Z Flip 5. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.