In this guide, we will show you the steps to install the Pixel 8 Generative AI Wallpaper on any Pixel device. The Silicon Valley giant has recently picked up the pace in the Artificial Intelligence domain. With the launch of Bard and now its upgraded version Gemini, it seems to have finally stepped into the competitive ring with OpenAI. One domain where Google tends to have an upper hand over its counterpart is the handy AI integrations directly into the device.
In this regard, its latest flagship has recently been blessed with Generative AI, an AI image creator that could create numerous different types of wallpapers based on the input provided by you. You would get a random sentence and a wallpaper based on that. Along with that, there would be three underlined words, tap on each one of them, and choose from a plethora of different available options.
This will completely change the meaning of the sentence and henceforth you’ll be greeted with a new wallpaper, all in a matter of a second or two. Apart from that, it also beholds an ‘Inspire Me’ option which randomly creates a new wallpaper on every interaction [something similar to I’m Feeling Lucky]. At the time of writing, Generative AI Wallpaper is only available on the Pixel 8 series, but we will show you a nifty method to install it on any Pixel device. Follow along.
How to Get Pixel 8 Generative AI Wallpaper on any Pixel
- Download and install the Generative AI Wallpaper app on your device.
- Then go to Settings > Wallpaper and Style > More Wallpapers.
- Now select AI Wallpapers and choose the desired category from the list.
- Then tap on the underlined word and choose from one of the many available options.
- Once done, hit Create Wallpaper. You’ll be asked to sign in to your Google Account [it’s just the first-time setup].
- Do so and the wallpaper will be created within seconds. Just tap on the checkmark at the top right to apply it.
- If you wish to get surprised with a new one, then tap on the Inspire Me button situated at the bottom.
- You’ll get an entire new sentence and its associated new wallpaper.
- Now carry out the same process as above and customize it to your liking.
So these were the steps to install the Pixel 8 Generative AI Wallpaper on any Pixel device. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.