In this guide, we will show you a couple of workarounds to fix the issue of being unable to add or invite friends in The Finals. The latest entry to the first-person shooter genre focuses on team-based matches on environmentally destructible maps. Playing in a multiplayer mode while making full use of the dynamic environment, one couldn’t have asked for anything better. Or could we? Well, there is definitely some room for improvement, especially when it comes to multiplayer.
In this regard, numerous users have voiced their concern that they are unable to invite or add friends in The Finals. Apart from that, they cannot send out any friend requests either. Making matters worse, users have reported that their friends’ names are missing from the list, party, recent, and requests sections. If you are also facing any of these issues, then this guide will make you aware of numerous workarounds to rectify them. Follow along.
Fix Cannot Invite/Add friends in The Finals
It is recommended that you try out each of the below-mentioned workarounds and then see which one spells out success. So with that in mind, let’s get started.
FIX 1: Restart Client
First off, let’s start with the official workaround. In this regard, the developers have advised that both you and your friend should restart the client once. So do so and then check if it does any good.
FIX 2: Enable Cross Play
Next up, it is recommended that you enable Cross Play from the game’s settings menu and check if you are able to add or invite friends in The Finals.
FIX 3: Using Browser Console Tweak
- To begin with, open the Steam website on your browser.
- Then sign in, go to your Library, and access The Finals.
- Now press F12 to access the browser console and enter the below command:
- Once done, check whether it rectifies the underlying issue.
That’s it. These were the various methods that should help you fix the issue of being unable to add or invite friends in The Finals. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- Bloodhunt Multiplayer Crossplay Not Working: How to Fix
- Fix Baldurs Gate 3: Cannot Join/Host Multiplayer Games
- COD Modern Warfare Multiplayer Missing Data Pack Error [Fix]
- Cyberpunk 2077 No Character Damage Issue: V2.0 Update Fix