In this guide, we will make you aware of a potential workaround to fix the issue of WhatsApp call vibration not working along the expected lines. When it comes to instant messaging services, then there’s hardly an iota of doubt that the offering from Meta is the best in this domain. However, as of late, it is giving out a tough time to many.
Numerous users have voiced their concern that the WhatsApp incoming call vibration is not working according to the rules that they have set up. In this regard, some users have completely disabled vibration across their devices but even then WhatsApp isn’t respecting this setting and is still vibrating for every call. if you are also facing a similar issue, then this guide will help you out. Follow along for the fix.
Fix WhatsApp call vibration not working
The below steps are for those users who have disabled vibration on their device but are still getting bugged by WhatsApp call vibration. If the issue in your case is just the opposite [you have enabled vibration but WhatsApp is still not vibration for calls], then just perform the reverse of the below fix.
- Head over to Settings > Sounds and Vibration > Vibration and Haptics
- Then temporarily increase the Ring Vibration to the maximum.
- Now launch WhatsApp and go to Settings > Notifications > Vibrate and select Long.
- Then go back to Vibration and Haptics and decrease the Ring Vibration to the minimum.
- After that, go to WhatsApp Settings > Notifications > Vibrate settings and select Off.
- Finally, go to Settings > Apps > See All Apps > WhatsApp > Tap on Force Stop > OK.
That’s it. This should fix the issue of WhatsApp call vibration not working. As far as the official stance on this matter is concerned, the developers are yet to acknowledge this issue, let alone give out any ETA for the rollout of a fix. As and when any of these two things happen, we will update this guide accordingly. In the meantime, the aforementioned workaround is your best bet.
- WhatsApp Backup not working on iOS 16.2: How to Fix
- Cannot select multiple images in WhatsApp: How to Fix
- Substratum Theme not working with WhatsApp [Fixed]
- How to Fix WhatsApp FFMPEG.DLL Not Found Error