In this guide, we will show you the steps to fix the Qualcomm CrashDump Mode ExitCode=0x00007f00. OnePlus devices have always been among the most active players in custom development. Moreover, the fact that these devices boast a Qualcomm chipset gives us the opportunity to access the Emergency Download Mode and flash the OFP firmware, in case the device gets hard-bricked.
The only prerequisite that you need to checkmark is to boot your device to EDL Mode and then install the resulting drivers. Once you do so, your device will be identified as Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 and then you could easily unbrick your device via the MSM Download Tool. But what about the CrashDump Mode wherein the device is identified as Qualcomm 908e?
Well, in those circumstances, you wouldn’t be able to use the MSM Tool because your device isn’t [and couldn’t be] booted to EDL Mode. So what else could be done? Well, there exists a nifty workaround through which you could easily fix the Qualcomm CrashDump Mode ExitCode=0x00007f00 and bring your device back to life. Let’s check out how this could be achieved.
Fix Qualcomm CrashDump Mode ExitCode=0x00007f00
The good news is that your device is closer to a soft brick state than hard brick. So you could easily get out of the Qualcomm Crashdump Mode, boot to Fastboot Mode, and flash the Fastboot ROM without even the need to interact with the MSM Download Tool! So how this could be carried out? Well, you just need to carry out either of the two tweaks listed below:
- Press and hold the Volume Up, Volume Down, and Power keys for a few seconds, and your device will boot to Fastboot Mode.
- Press and hold the Volume Up, Volume Down, and Power keys for a few seconds till your device powers off, When that happens, release all three keys. Then again press and hold all three keys till your device is booted to Fastboot Mode.
Upon carrying out the above tweak, your device will subsequently boot to Fastboot Mode. You could now flash the Fastboot ROM via Fastboot Commands, Fastboot Enhance Tool, or extract the payload.bin and manually flash the files to their respective partitions. You could check out the below guides for reference:
- Restore OnePlus 7/7T/7T Pro to Stock via Fastboot Commands
- Restore OnePlus 8/8T/8 Pro to Stock via Fastboot Commands
- How to Unbrick OnePlus 9/Pro via Fastboot Commands
That’s it. These were the steps to fix the issue of Qualcomm CrashDump Mode ExitCode=0x00007f00. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.