In this guide, we will show you the steps to download and install Android 13 onto your Oppo Find X5 Pro device. This flagship offering from the Chinese OEM beholds a power-packed feature set. With the likes of the latest Snapdragon 1 Gen 8 chipset, 120Hz refresh rate, up to 12GB RAM, and 80W Fast Charging, there’s a lot to look forward to. Along the same lines, the device comes with Android 12 [ColorOS 12.1] out of the box, so it was already among the front runners in getting blessed with the latest OS update.
And that has indeed happened now. The device is among the first few players in the market to welcome abode the thirteenth iteration of the OS. As a result, a slew and new and intriguing features are now on the cards. Among them, it is the expansion of the Material You theming engine [from 4 to 16] that has managed to take away much of the limelight. So without any further ado, let’s make you aware of the steps to download and install Android 13 onto your Oppo Find X5 Pro device. Follow along.
Download Android 13 for Oppo Find X5 Pro
From this section, you will be able to download all the Android 13 released builds for Oppo Find X5 Pro.
Android 13 Developer Preview 2
- The detection failure of Trans Flash Card
- UI display sometimes might be abnormal
- Music playing couldn’t be stopped normally via wired headphones
- Occasional abnormal response for gesture operation when the screen was off
- No response when tapping the video call button
- Automatic light sensing sometimes worked abnormally
- Crash issue when setting the Fingerprint animation in Personalizations
- Lagging issue caused by switching refresh rate
- Some applications might be lost after upgrading
Egypt：https://sbox.myoas.com/l/Be671eb930724d4aa Malaysia：https://sbox.myoas.com/l/B35891b29217e91ba France：https://sbox.myoas.com/l/B2a1b4a36b22dcfe8 Thailand：https://sbox.myoas.com/l/B4af1d9ee34804ea7 Indonesia：https://sbox.myoas.com/l/B33bbeceeed3835cf Vietnam：https://sbox.myoas.com/l/B92a94c8293fee406 Australia：https://sbox.myoas.com/l/Bb471c19123e9f37b
Android 13 Developer Preview 1
This is the first developer preview build and there are quite a few bugs and issues. As is evident from its name, this build is mostly aimed at developers. However, if you wish to give it a try, then please keep a note of the bugs that you are likely to face, namely [translated from Chinese]
- The photo taken by the front camera shows abnormal
- The rear camera portrait mode turns on the beauty, and the beauty effect is not displayed after shooting imaging
- The camera flashes back when taking photos in a dark environment
- Compass can’t get latitude and longitude
- Flashes off when switching 5G
- Doesn’t show traffic usage
- Abnormal after clicking on sim card toolkit
- AAC Bluetooth headset is silent
- The browser can’t open the webpage
- After the upgrade, the desktop does not display Bilibili and AutoNavi Map applications
- After flashing the machine or restoring factory settings, you need to set a lock screen password on the boot wizard interface to enter the desktop
- After the capture log interface selects the restart, there is an abnormality
ANDROID 13 DEVELOPER PREVIEW 1 FOR OPPO FIND X5 PRO: PFEM10_11_C_OTA_1010_all_921253_10010111.zip [MIRROR LINK]
How to Install Android 13 on Oppo Find X5 Pro
The below process will wipe off all the data from your device, so take a complete device backup beforehand. Droidwin and its members wouldn’t be held responsible in case of a thermonuclear war, your alarm doesn’t wake you up, or if anything happens to your device and data by performing the below steps.
- To begin with, transfer the downloaded Android 13 firmware package to your device.
- Then, head over to Settings > About Phone and tap on Version Number 7 times.
- After that, go to About Phone > Software Update and tap on the overflow icon situated at the top right.
- Then select Local Install and tap on the hamburger menu situated at the top left. [Fix Missing Local Install option].
- Now tap on the Model Number, select the Android 13 firmware, and tap on Extract Now.
- Wait for the extraction to complete and then tap on Install Now. The installation process will now begin.
- Once done, your device will automatically boot to the newly upgraded firmware.
That’s it. These were the steps to install Android 13 on Oppo Find X5 Pro. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
FAQ: How to Downgrade Oppo Find X5 Pro from Android 13 to Android 12
If you wish to roll back from Android 13 to the stable Android 12, then please refer to our guide on How to Downgrade Oppo Find X5 Pro from Android 13 to Android 12.
- WideVine L1 Downgraded to L3 on Oppo: How to Fix
- How to Extract/Decrypt Realme or Oppo OFP Firmware
- Android 13 Beta 1 Home screen icons & widgets disappears [Fix]
- How to Root Android 13 via Magisk Patched Boot