In this guide, we will show you the steps to download and install Android 13 on your Oppo Find N device. While the folding devices are still relatively new in the market and are part of the unchartered territory where not many tend to take a risk at. However, Oppo took a risk and as of now, it seems to have definitely paid off. While Find N’s USP is its horizontal folding display, but that’s not the only thing that managed to catch the attention of the masses.
It also beholds an impressive specs sheet that is enough to give most of the flagships a run for their money. Moreover, the device was launched with Android 11 out of the box and has now been blessed with the thirteenth iteration of the OS. As a result of which you are now likely to welcome a plethora of new and intriguing features onto your device, with the modified Material You theming engine being the icing on the cake. So without any further ado, let’s get started with the steps to download and install Android 13 on your Oppo Find N device.
Download Oppo Find N Android 13
From this section, you will be able to download all the Android 13 released builds for Oppo Find N
Android 13 Developer Preview 1
This is the first developer preview build and there are quite a few bugs and issues. As is evident from its name, this build is mostly aimed at developers. However, if you wish to give it a try, then please keep a note of the bugs that you are likely to face, namely [translated from Chinese]
- There may be stability and performance issues
- Don’t show the clock after the screen
- The black screen gesture fails
- The exception occurs after tapping the SIM card kit
- Flashes back when switching 5G
- The built-in application is lost (reading, smart home, AutoNavi map, Ctrip, 558 Same City, Dianping, Baidu)
- Slow app icon display when entering desktop
- Small screen boot animation display abnormal
- Large screen virtual button display abnormal
- Large screen full-screen gesture operation abnormal
- Connect Bluetooth headset abnormal
- When using mobile phone to move, Phone auto-restart
So if you are ready to give this developer preview a try, then download it from the below link and proceed with the installation instructions.
ANDROID 13 DEVELOPER PREVIEW 1 OPPO FIND N: PEUM00_11_F_OTA_2010_all_f67d73_10010111.zip [MIRROR LINK]
How to Install Android 13 on Oppo Find N
The below process will wipe off all the data from your device, so take a complete device backup beforehand. Droidwin and its members wouldn’t be held responsible in case of a thermonuclear war, your alarm doesn’t wake you up, or if anything happens to your device and data by performing the below steps.
- To begin with, transfer the downloaded Android 13 firmware package to your device.
- Then, head over to Settings > About Phone and tap on Version Number 7 times.
- After that, go to About Phone > Software Update and tap on the overflow icon situated at the top right.
- Then select Local Install and tap on the hamburger menu situated at the top left. [Fix Missing Local Install option].
- Now tap on the Model Number, select the Android 13 firmware, and tap on Extract Now.
- Wait for the extraction to complete and then tap on Install Now. The installation process will now begin.
- Once done, your device will automatically boot to the newly upgraded firmware.
That’s it. These were the steps to install Android 13 on Oppo Find N. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
FAQ: How to Downgrade Oppo Find N from Android 13 to Android 11
Oppo hasn’t released the Android 12 downgrade firmware for this device, rather it had released the Android 11 firmware [that shouldn’t be an issue as you could easily update from Android 11 to Android 12 via OTA update]. So if you wish to roll back from Android 13 to the stable Android 11, then please refer to our guide on How to Downgrade Oppo Find N from Android 13 to Android 11.
- WideVine L1 Downgraded to L3 on Oppo: How to Fix
- How to Extract/Decrypt Realme or Oppo OFP Firmware
- Android 13 Beta 1 Home screen icons & widgets disappears [Fix]
- How to Root Android 13 via Magisk Patched Boot