The two-year-old Oneplus 6/6t just got a new update of Oxygen OS. The phone getting update even after being 2 generations old is a very good sign for the users that Oneplus is still supporting their old phones, unlike other OEMs. The phone is powered by Snapdragon 845 with 6 Gb of RAM. It runs on Oxygen OS 10 based on Android 10. The latest update is an incremental update adding some new features to the phone. Download Oneplus 6 Oxygen OS update of the latest version 10.3.4 from the links below.
The latest update brings the May 2020 security patch update despite being a two-year-old phone. The latest update fixes some bugs and optimizes the OS. Along with that the update also added Epic games store in the namespace option of the phone. Full changelog of the Oxygen OS 10.3.4 update is right below.
- Updated launcher version to 4.1.6
- Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.05
- Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
- Fixed the issue with default country in assisted dialling when SIM2 is in roaming state
- Newly added Work-Life Balance to help prioritize notifications and allocate time wisely (India only)
- Newly added Epic Games in Game Space (India only)
Download Oneplus 6/6t Oxygen Os update 10.3.4
- Incremental update for OnePlus 6
- Full OTA update for Oneplus 6
- Incremental update for Oneplus 6t
- Full OTA for Oneplus 6t
How to Install the update Manually on your Oneplus Device?
- Download the update file and place it on the internal storage of your Oneplus phone.
- Go to>> Settings>>System>> System Update.
- Click on the gear on the top right corner
- Select local upgrade.
- Select the downloaded file
- Click on Install and wait for the installation to finish.
- Reboot and enjoy.
- OnePlus 8 PopUp Box Invite Code- Get Rs 6000 Coupon Free