In this guide, we will make you aware of numerous bugs and issues that you might come across after flashing OxygenOS over ColorOS on your OnePlus 11. The latest addition to the OnePlus family has been touted by many to bring back the company’s USP of being a flagship killer. While the flagship has definitely taken some stride forward in this aspect, however, it’s the software side that is pulling it back.
And the matter only worsens if you bought this device in China as you’ll be getting the “best version” of the bloated ColorOS. But if you are among the tech enthusiast, then you have the option to ditch ColorOS and instead switch over to OxygenOS. However, carrying out this conversion has a few downsides as well. In other words, flashing OxygenOS over ColorOS on your OnePlus 11 might bring in a few bugs and issues as well.
Bugs & Issues after flashing OxygenOS over ColorOS on OnePlus 11
This is just a comprehensive list of some of the most common and most reported issues that we comprehended under one roof. So there could be a few bugs listed below that you might not be facing whereas a few issues might be missing from the below list but could be there on your device. Most issues have been reported by users who have made a conversion from PHB110 [China] to CPH2447 [India] / CPH2449 [Global/EU] and on firmware versions A07 & Ao8.
- Fingerprint and Face Unlock don’t work one-third of the time.
- Bluetooth audio is randomly changing codecs, thereby affecting the music listening capability via earphones.
- The content gets larger after switching from FHD to QHD, which in turn conflicts with the proper functioning of some apps. As a result, users are restricted or rather forced to use only FHD.
- Setting Display Color to Natural will automatically switch to Vivid and vice versa.
- The telephoto camera focus is not working along the expected lines.
- 5GHz hotspot is not working, you will have to remain content with 2.4GHz.
So these were some of the most noticeable bugs and issues reported by users after flashing OxygenOS over ColorOS on their OnePlus 11. If you are facing an issue that isn’t listed here, then feel free to share it with us in the comments section below.
- How to update converted OnePlus 11 from ColorOS to OxygenOS
- OnePlus 11 Bootloader Unlock: Fix the Lock Screen Password not working
- TWRP for OnePlus 11 is available, but should you install it now?
- OnePlus 11 Chinese Version: Calling might not work outside China