In this guide, we will be providing you with the OnePlus 10T Stock ROM and Fastboot ROM firmware files. The latest offering from OnePlus has left everybody scratching their heads. On one hand, you get the latest Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset with up to 16GB RAM and an impressive 150W fast charging. But on the flip side, the volume slider has been removed and it doesn’t come with the Hasselblad camera either.
So we leave it up to you to decide whether it has been a success or just another generic entry to the new budget flagship domain. But where we would be helping you out is in getting hold of the stock ROM and Fastboot ROM firmware files for your OnePlus 10T. So without any further ado, let’s get started.
Why Do I need to Manually Download the OnPlus 10T Firmware?
Glad you ask. Manually downloading the firmware file could come in handy in quite a few scenarios, most noticeably-
- First off, the OTA is generally rolled out in batches, so there might be a delay until it reaches. In that case, you could manually grab hold of the update ZIP file and flash it via ADB Sideload.
- Likewise, these firmware packages are among the most useful arsenal for tech enthusiasts. If your device gets stuck in bootloop or is soft-bricked, then you could easily bring it back to life by flashing the stock firmware via Fastboot Commands or a tool like Fastboot Enhance.
- Moreover, if you want to root your device, then you will have to download its stock firmware, extract the payload.bin file and get the resultant boot.img file. You could then patch via Magisk and flash via Fastboot to obtain root.
- Apart from that, if you are on a custom ROM and wish to revert to stock, then you could easily do so by flashing the provided firmware.
All in all, there could be quite a few reasons why you might need to get hold of the Stock ROM and Fastboot ROM firmware files for your OnePlus 10T. Now, before we take you to the download links, there is one important thing that we would like to discuss, and that is-
OnePlus 10T Stock ROM vs Fastboot ROM: Which one to Download?
While OnePlus compresses its firmware in ZIP, however, upon extraction you wouldn’t get the partition IMG files. Rather, you will get a payload.bin file. You will then have to extract this payload file to get all the firmware files, such as boot.img, system.img, vbmeta.img among others [Do Read: How to Extract OnePlus Payload.bin file]. And this process usually takes time.
Therefore, to make things easier for you, I have carried out the entire process, got all the firmware IMG files, and bundled it into one single package. As a result, you just need to download and extract that Fastboot ROM and all the files will be right in front of you. However, I might not be able to convert payload.bin to Fastboot and upload them at the same pace at which the OEM releases its updates.
So whereas the stock firmware files will be updated as and when they are released by OnePlus, the resultant Fastboot ROM might take some time to be uploaded from my end. But you are free to carry out the conversion yourself using our reference guide. Now that’s out of the way, let’s make you aware of the download links to the Fastboot ROM and stock firmware for your OnePlus 10T.
Download OnePlus 10T Stock ROM/Firmware
Here’s the stock firmware for your OnePlus 10T device. Upon extraction, you will get the payload.bin which you could further extract to get the resultant partition IMG files. These download links are the direct OnePlus server links.
OnePlus 10T OxygenOS 12.1 A.05 IND
Download OnePlus 10T Fastboot ROM
Here are the Fastboot ROMs that I have converted using the payload.bin file. If you are just planning to root your device, then there’s no need to download the entire Fastboot ROM. Rather. Just get the stock boot.img file from the next section.
OnePlus 10T OxygenOS 12.1 A.05 Fastboot ROM
OxygenOS_12.1_A.05_IND_DROIDWIN.COM.7z [Password: DROIDWIN]
Download OnePlus 10T Boot.img/Vendor_Boot/Vbmeta
If you want to root your OnePlus 10T, then just grab the boot.img file corresponding to your device’s current build/firmware version and then patch it via Magisk and flash it via Fastboot Commands.
OnePlus 10T Stock Boot
OnePlus 10T Stock Vendor_Boot
OnePlus 10T Stock Vbmeta
So this was all from this guide on how you could download Stock ROM/Firmware and Fastboot ROM for your OnePlus 10T. We will be updating the guide with the direct download link for the stock firmware as and when they are released. However, the Fastboot ROM might take some time to get uploaded. With that said, if you have any queries, then do let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you at the earliest.
- How to Unlock Bootloader on OnePlus 10T
- Root OnePlus 10T via Magisk Patched Boot.img
- Guide to Pass SafetyNet on Rooted Android 12/Android 13
- How to Pass SafetyNet test after installing Xposed or EdXposed