In this guide, we will show you a couple of methods to fix the issue of the Mobile Network not working on the OnePlus 7/T/Pro after installing the Android 12 update. The twelfth iteration of the OS update from OnePlus has been welcomed with open hands by literally no one! By ditching its in-house OxygenOS in favor of Oppo’s ColorOS, users are now treated with a bloated usage experience.
Adding to their misery, some crucial device functions are also not working along the expected lines. In this regard, numerous users have voiced their concern that the Mobile Network is not working on their OnePlus 7/T/Pro after installing the Android 12 update. The issue has only started after the latest OxygenOS 12 update and has literally made the device unusable. If you are also in the same boat, then this guide will help you out. Follow along for the fixes.
How to Fix Mobile Network not working on OnePlus 7/T/Pro Android 12
It is recommended that you try out each of the below-mentioned workarounds and then see which one spells out success. So with that in mind, let’s get started.
FIX 1: Reset APN
First off, you should reset the currently saved Access Point Names to their factory default state and then let the carrier repopulate the fresh instance of the same from scratch. Here’s how it could be done:
- Head over to Settings > Mobile network and select your active SIM.
- Then tap on the name of the APN profile and select Reset Access Points.
- Wait for the process to complete. Once done, restart your device.
- Check if Mobile Network is working on your OnePlus 7/T/Pro Android 12.
FIX 2: Reset Network
Next up, you should consider resetting the entire network settings back to their default state. This will remove all the corrupt network configuration settings and could well rectify the issue that you are currently dealing with. So refer to the below steps to give it a try and check out the results.
- Head over to Settings > System > Reset Options.
- Then select Reset WiFi, mobile, and Bluetooth.
- Now tap on Reset Settings and wait for the process to complete.
- Once done, restart your device and check if it fixes the mobile network issue.
FIX 3: Downgrade to Android 11/OxygenOS 11
If none of the aforementioned methods spelled out success, then your last course of action should be to downgrade your device to Android 11 OxygenOS 11. However, do note that this process will wipe off all the data on your device. If that’s well and good, then do check out our guide on Downgrade OnePlus 7/7T/7T Pro Android 12 to Android 11 [3 Methods].
That’s it. These were the three different methods to fix the issue of the Mobile Network not working on the OnePlus 7/T/Pro after installing the Android 12 update. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- Install LineageOS Android 13 on OnePlus 7T/7T Pro [Video]
- Install LineageOS Android 13 on OnePlus 7/7 Pro [Video]
- OnePlus 7/Pro Android 13: Install Pixel Experience ROM [Video]
- OnePlus 7T/7T Pro Android 13: Install Pixel Experience [Video]