In this guide, we will show you the steps to install the Motorola Weather, Clock, and Battery Widget on your Android device. When Moto first burst onto the scene with their time up with Google launching the initial G series, it managed to grab the attention of the masses. However, once it change hands with Lenovo things went for a toss. But despite all this, one thing stood out from the crowds- its near about stock UI/UX with some intriguing goodies.
Talking about the goodies, the nifty widgets that it beholds stand as its USP even to this date. Whether it’s the Weather, the Clock, or the Battery Widget, there are many fans of these add-ons even to this date. If you also belong to the same category, then in this guide we will show you the steps to welcome abode these widgets onto your Android device. So without any further ado, let’s get started.
Install Motorola Weather/Clock/Battery widget on any Android
- To begin with, download and install the Motorola Command Center on your device.
- Then long press in an empty region on your home screen and select Widgets.
- Now expand Command Center and drag & drop the widget to your home screen.
- Then tap on the location icon and add your city. It will now show you the temperature of that city.
- Likewise, tap on the plus icon at the bottom to expand its two other sub-widgets, on the left and right.
That’s it. These were the steps to install the Motorola Weather, Clock, and Battery Widget on your Android device. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.