Recently Asus Zenfone max Pro M1 received an Android 10 update in their Beta channel. Users are expecting stable OTA of Android 10 anytime soon. In the meantime, Android 11 developer Preview 4 which was released 3 weeks ago is now ported and ready for the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. Users who want to try the latest Android 11 Developer Preview 4 in their Smartphones can try right now. A step by step on how to install Android 11 is right below users can follow and install it. This Android 11 DP 4 is ported from Google Pixel 4XL and is running May Security Patch. Users can have bugs here and there but apart from that, the phone should work fine without any major issues.
Install Android 11 on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- Initial Release.
- Based On Stock 424 Vendor
- Latest Stardust as the default kernel.
- F2fs isn’t supported. (Later)
- Update Perf blobs to work with Pixel
- This is just First built for X00T so better do test it deeply and report bugs.
- Use Magisk Canary version only.
- If CTS passing for You then think yourself lucky.
- This is not a GSI ROM.
- Do note that Droidwin will not be responsible if anything happens to your device.
- Make a complete backup of your device.
- Next up, make sure you have a working TWRP Recovery installed (which would also require an unlocked bootloader).
- Also, make sure that your device is charged up to 50%.
How To Install Android 11 on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1
- Download the Android 11 port for your Asus device from here.
- After you have finished downloading the file copy it to the internal storage of your phone.
- Open TWRP recovery on your phone
- Head over to Wipe and select Data, Dalvik Cache and System partition. Don’t select Internal Storage.
- Perform a right swipe to wipe the selected partitions.
- Now head over to Install, select the ROM zip file and perform a right swipe to install the file onto your device.
- Finally, go to Reboot and tap on System. Your device will now boot to Android 11. Enjoy!
So this was all from this guide on how to install the Android 11 port for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1. Do let us know in the comments if you face any issues in executing the above steps.