In this guide, we will show you the steps to unbox Instagram’s latest gift that offers us twelve hidden icons. The ever-popular photo and video sharing social networking service have finally turned a decade old. The app is one of the most influential driving factors behind the blog-o-sphere and influencer’s industry. One cannot refute the claim that if it wouldn’t have been for this app, the aforementioned industries wouldn’t have flourished the way it is right now.
But even then, this Facebook-owned service is at the pinnacle because, we, the users, have made it so. In this regard, now its time for some return gifts! To commemorate their 10-year existence, the social media giant is rewarding its userbase with something interesting. Instagram has incorporated around 12 hidden icons inside its app. All that is needed is to unlock them and in this guide, we will help you with just that. Follow along.
- How to Replace Reels with the Search bar on Instagram
- Top 10 Apps to Enrich your Instagram Experience
- How to Get a Temporary Blue Tick on Instagram
- Change your Instagram Name Twice within 14 Days?
Pulling up the Curtains | Revealing the Surprise
While some features like replacing the Search bar with Reels wasn’t appreciated by all, there ain’t be any issues as such with this gift. So what are these gifts after all? Instagram has added 12 new icons that ranges from the first developer build that the app used when it wasn’t even released for the general audiences back in 2010.
Then there are icons from the first Instagram build that went live for the public on October 6th, 2020. Likewise, there are two classic Instagram icons as well. Then you could also add some zest to your app drawer by making use of the colorful icons including the Twilight, Sunrise, Aurora, Pride, Gold, Dark, Light, and the very Dark one. On that note, here are this steps to get hold of all these 12 hidden Instagram icons.
How to Unlock Instagram Hidden Icons
- Launch the Instagram app on your device and go to your Profile.
- Then tap on the three horizontal dots situated at the top right and select Settings from the menu.
- Now pull down from the Settings menu and you should see a few emojis.
- Continue doing so and you should be taken to the Celebrate with us section.
- Tap on the desired icon and then on the Add Automatically option from the pop-up that appears. That’s it.
So this was all from this guide on how to get hold of Instagram’s hidden icons. While it may not reach the same height that the ‘World Record Egg’ managed to achieve, yet it would definitely add a few feathers to its cap. On that note, do let us know in the comments which of these icons stand on top of your priority list.
- How to Restore an Old WhatsApp Chats Backup
- How to Send Fake Live Location on WhatsApp
- Use WhatsApp Entirely (Messages, Audio, Video Calls) in Handsfree Mode
- How to Edit any Webpage, Website, or even WhatsApp Chats (Both Sent and Received)!