In this guide, we will show you the steps to use an eSIM from a different carrier on your Galaxy Watch 5/Pro. The South Korean giant has recently rolled out the fifth titration of its smartwatch. And as was expected, both its normal and Pro managed to encapsulate the attention of the masses. Moroever, setting it up is quite easy as well, unless you want to take a slightly different route.
In this regard, a couple of users have voiced their query that they want to use an eSIM from a different carrier [than what is present on their device] on your Galaxy Watch 5/Pro. So it is relay possible? Well, yes it is and in this guide, we will show you how this task could be carried out. So without any further delay, let’s get started.
How to Use an eSIM from a Different Carrier on Galaxy Watch 5/Pro
- Get the eSIM QR Code from your carrier whose eSIM you want to set up on your watch.
- Then launch the Galaxy Wearable app on your device.
- Now tap on the hamburger menu at the top left and select About Galaxy Wearable.
- Then tap on the Galaxy Wearable keyword 5 times and it will open a hidden menu.
- So go to TEST E-SIM FEATURE > QR TEST MODE = ON.
- From your watch, go to Watch Settings > Mobile Networks > Add Mobile Plan.
- You should now see an option to add an eSIM via a QR code.
- So scan the QR code and proceed with the on-screen steps to add your eSIM.
- Once the eSIM is added, pick up your watch and go to Settings > Connections.
- Then go to Mobile Networks > Mobile Plans and just enable the toggle.
These were the steps to use an eSIM from a different carrier on your Galaxy Watch 5/pro. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- Measure ECG and BP on Galaxy Watch 5 [Unsupported Countries]
- Change Screen Density/DPI/Display Size in Galaxy Watch 5
- How to Change Font Size in Galaxy Watch 5
- How to Change CSC on Samsung Galaxy Watch 5/Pro [2 Methods]