In this guide, we will show you the steps to turn off the spell check in Gboard on your Android device. When it comes to keyboard apps, then you’ll find Gboard making a permanent abode on numerous Android devices right out of the box. And for once, users don’t tag it as bloatware because it is infact one of the best players in this domain. With that said, there are a few infuriating workflows of this app that needs to be addressed.
One among them is the fact that it tends to automatically highlight every incorrect word with a red line. for the users who are who interact in more than one language or the ones who like to keep things casual, their entire message body will be underlined with a red color, which could result in a great deal of inconvenience to the end user. Fortunately, there does exist an option to turn off the spell check in Gboard on your Android device. And in this guide, we will show you how to do just that. Follow along.
How to Turn off Spell Check in Gboard Android
- Head over to Settings > System > Language & Input.
- Then go to On Screen Keyboard > Gboard > Text Correction.
- Now disable the toggle next to Spell Check and Grammar Check.
That’s it. These were the steps to In this guide, we will show you the steps to turn off the spell check in Gboard on your Android device. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- Force 120Hz Refresh Rate when Gboard is opened
- How to Hide Gboard Down Arrow on Android without Root
- Haptic Feedback not working in Gboard after Android 13 Update [Fix]
- How to Enable Material You Theme in Gboard Android