In this guide, we will show you the steps to stop messages from Team Snapchat or block them altogether. When it comes to instant messaging services, then Snapchat has created a niche segment for itself and has a few differentiating factors that make it stand out from the crowds. However, recently it has started aggressively reminding its user base about all the features that it beholds.
While sending reminders once or twice is along the expected lines, however, it has crossed this limit by a big margin and has reached the state wherein users are infuriated with its spamming behavior. There exists a thin line between sending tips and tricks about your service and overdoing it, and Snapchat has long ago crossed that line. So as of now, your best bet is to stop messages from Team Snapchat or simply block them. And in this guide, we will show you how to do just that.
How to Stop Messages from Team Snapchat or Block Them
- Open Snapchat and head over to the chat screen.
- Then tap and hold the Team Snapchat name.
- Now select Manage Friendship > Block. That’s it.
These were the steps to stop messages from Team Snapchat or block them altogether. As far as the official stance on this matter is concerned, the developers are aware of this issue, but they haven’t given out any ETA for the rollout of a fix. As and when that happens, we will update this guide accordingly. In the meantime, the aforementioned workarounds are your best bet.
- Snapchat Account Temporarily Disabled: Repeated Failed Attempts [Fixed]
- Front Camera not working in Snapchat in Galaxy S22 [Fixed]
- Enable 120Hz Refresh Rate in Snapchat, Instagram, GCam Camera
- Snapchat messages get deleted only after 24 hours [Fix]