In this guide, we will show you the steps to open links in different apps on your Vivo X90 Pro. When it comes to the flagships, then the talks usually surround the likes of Samsung, Google, and OnePlus. However, as of late, Vivo is also churning out some impressive devices, although it isn’t able to catch the attention of the masses outside China in most cases.
With that said, we are slowly but surely seeing a slight user inclination toward its new products, and if devices like the X90 series are released then its rise to fame will always be on the cards. However, the software might be one domain that could pull away some of the users as there still seem to be some rough edges out there.
One among them is the inability to open links in different apps on their Vivo X90 Pro, such as opening YouTube links via Vanced instead of the official YouTube app. If you are also facing a similar issue, then this guide will make you aware of a nifty workaround to rectify it. Follow along.
How to Open Links in Different Apps on Vivo X90 Pro
- Download and install the MIUI Hidden Settings Activity from Play Store.
- Then launch it and go to System > Apps Management > Manage default apps settings.
- Now select Opening links and set the app as per your requirement.
That’s it. These were the steps to open links in different apps on your Vivo X90 Pro. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- How to Debloat/Remove Bloatware from Vivo X90 Pro
- Enable 120Hz Refresh Rate in Snapchat, Instagram, GCam Camera
- Bring Back Old YouTube Music Library Downloads section [Video]
- Bring Back Sort By Date Added Oldest option in YouTube [Video]