In this guide, we will show you the steps to hide the Silent Mode icon in the status bar on your iPhone 15 Pro/Max. The iPhone series has just welcomed the fifteenth member in its ever-so-popular family. Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, you’ll once again be greeted with four variants, with the Pro and its Max version surprising us with a nifty new functionality.
Instead of the usual silent switch, you’ll now be greeted with a physical Action button that can be programmed to carry out a slew of actions, including the ability to assign it to any shortcut of your choice! Still, by default, it is programmed to act as a ring switcher- a long press on the physical button will mute your device. But that isn’t the only thing that it will do.
It will also add an icon for the same in the status which for many could prove to be an unnecessary addition and even a distraction from the normal workflow. If you also echo the same thought process, then your best bet is to hide the Silent Mode icon in the status bar on your iPhone 15 Pro/Max. And in this guide, we will show you how to do just that. Follow along.
How to Hide Silent Mode icon in Status Bar on iPhone 15 Pro/Max
- Head over to the Settings menu.
- Then go to Sounds & Haptics.
- Now scroll to the Silent Mode.
- Then disable Show in Status Bar.
That’s it. These were the steps to hide the Silent Mode icon in the status bar on your iPhone 15 Pro/Max. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- Stutter and Lag on iOS 17: Here’s one way to fix them!
- iOS 17 Sleep Focus not turning off automatically: How to Fix
- iMessage Search cannot find old messages on iOS 17!
- iMessage Check-In Feature not working in iOS 17 [Fixed]
- Contact Posters not working on iOS 17: How to Fix
- Reminders shopping list not working on iOS 17 [Fixed]