In this guide, we will show you the steps to fix the issue of App Vault not working on Xiaomi EU ROM. App Vault makes all the features available right at your fingertips. Just perform a right swipe on your home screen and you will be able to access various app shortcuts, infographics and even trending stories. Likewise, you could also create shortcuts for your preferred social media apps.
Then there are some handy tools as well. These include clearing storage spaces, fixing device issues among others. All in all, it is a one-stop place to easily access all your preferred content in one place. But for the users who are running the MIUI Custom ROM aka the Xiaomi EU ROM, they aren’t able to make full use of this feature.
They aren’t able to access the App Vault by swiping left from their screen, even when this feature is enabled from the Home Screen settings. So what is the cause of this issue and more importantly how could you rectify it? Well, this guide shall help you with just that. Given here are detailed instructions to fix the App Vault not working issue on Xiaomi EU ROM.
How to Fix App Vault Not Working on Xiaomi EU ROM
So here’s the reason behind this issue- if you are running the Xiaomi EU ROM and have updated the System Launcher by downloading and installing it as an APK from a website, then you will lose all the EU-specific features. Along the same lines, the App Vault will not function as well. To fix this, you will have to uninstall the updates of the MIUI system launcher. Here’s how it could be done:
- To begin with, head over to Settings on your device.
- Then go to Apps > Manage Apps.
- Type in System Launcher in the search bar and select the same from the search results.
- Then tap on the Uninstall Updates button situated at the bottom.
- Finally, tap on OK in the confirmation dialog box that appears.
So with this, we conclude the guide on how you could fix the issue of App Vault not working on Xiaomi EU ROM. If you have any queries concerning the aforementioned steps, do let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you with a solution at the earliest.
- Install Xiaomi EU ROM Without TWRP Recovery
- What is Xiaomi EU ROM | How to Flash Xiaomi EU ROM
- How to Flash Xiaomi Fastboot ROM without Mi Flash Tool
- How to Get AOSP Screenshot UI on MIUI [Xiaomi Devices]